Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19784)
Buy on Amazon
Nadine H.
This product is good at concealing and covering blemishes, especially in the under-eye area. What my problem with it was though, and this is actually not the fault of the product's quality or anything, is that it made my oily skin look greasy. So I don't really recommend this product for people with oilier skin because of its dewy finish.
Cara D.
Love my Maybelline Fit Me concealer! It is definitely one of my go-to concealers for every day looks. It blends nicely and stays put all day. Add some setting powder or banana powder and it will look fantastic and last on those nights out dancing.
Marie-Diane C.
Gatineau , QC
This is definitely one of my favorite drug store concealer! Its abordable and do the job. I use is under my eyes but also on imperfections on my face! Definitely recommend this products for teens and anyone looking for a great concealer at the drug store!
Shannon F.
This is an amazing concealer for the price! It is light and doesn't sink into fine lines. It covers well and works great for under eye circles. I have been using this one for years now it's definitely one of my favorites! I highly recommend this
Zineb
Review for: Light more...
It's a nice product for people who don't like a lot of coverage which is not my personal preference but if you like that then this is the PERFECT product for you.
Monica P.
Overall this is a great concealer, however, this just wasn't for me. The lightest colour was still a little too dark and too pink., getting ALL the product out is also a little difficult with the applicator. But, on a good note: the coverage is amazing and it doesn't exaggerate dry spots too badly. It also lasts quite well throughout the day!
Lilly T.
Toronto, Ontario
I've been reaching for this concealer all summer long. It's lightweight, silky and best of all -- affordable. I'd knock off one star just because it doesn't completely cover up my dark circles, but it does brighten the area pretty significantly!
Jessica Z.
drugstore favourite! works well and lasts super long on all skin types! has a decent range of shades and the doefoot applicator is super simple for application and easy to build up! almost exact dupe for NARS creamy concealer except a bit less hydrating which works in my oily skin favor!
Caitlin R.
Hobart
This is my holy grail concealer and I use it every day. I have yet to find a replacement that comes close to comparing. It is long lasting, doesn't crease or dry out my under eyes and works great as an eyelid primer. The only downside is that I run out of this product pretty quickly. I have repurchased this several times and will continue to do so.
Heather T.
Review for: Light more...
This is the first concealer I have purchased in a long time, I have got got more into makeup and his was recommended. I love the variety of shades, love the wand makes it easy to use. I didn't find it creased when set with powder. I will repurchase.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?