Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19785)
Buy on Amazon
August D.
Red Deer
Best concealer in the drugstore, I'm very pale and number 15 FAIR is perfect, although it does have a pink under tone. Number 10 LIGHT is actually a little bit darker than 15, but definitely more warm in color. Overall amazing concealer from the drugstore!
Kelsey O.
Sarnia
I've never had a concealer match my skin so well (I'm very yellow based which is such a hard tone to match!!!). Only down side is it creases as an under eye concealer even with a good primer and setting spray but I got a good 8 hours of wear before fading.
Chloe R.
Par, Cornwall
I first heard about this online, which told me that this is a great dupe for the more expensive Nars version. I purchased one on Amazon for about £3.99 in the shade 15. The packaging is very nice and you can tell that it's inspired by Nars. Fairly long lasting, very easy to apply and blend. Would recommend if you're looking for a cheap quality concealer.
Tina B.
Toronto, Ontario
This is a great concealer. I find it to be very similar to the bars concealers. Its the right texture and glides on perfectly. My skin tone it more on the olive side so i purchased the colour medium. I will probably be using this concealer for a while.
Alicia B.
Summerford, NL
This is my absolute favourite concealer! Super affordable and it is the best for covering my blemishes. It builds up to more coverage easily and it's long lasting if set with a powder. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone, whether you're a beginner at makeup or a beauty guru it's perfect! I have and will continue to repurchase this product!
Sarah W.
This is honestly one of the best concealers I've ever used. I usually get a new concealer every time I pick one up just to try out different brands and this one is by far one of my favorites along with the age rewind. It's so smooth and easy to blend in
Antonietta M.
Review for: Medium more...
Love this concealer! Affordable drug store product easy to get your hands on. Doe foot applicator makes it great to apply on the face. Coverage is medium and buildable. I would def re purchase this one again. Doesn't crease once I set it under the eyes either !
Lisa J.
Hm, what to say. I don't like the yellow undertone which does nothing for my dark circles in my under eye area, it also doesn't cover them up too well. I have the shade 10 which is not light enough to give my undereyes that highlighting and lifted look I want
Sabina K.
I am in love with this stuff!!! I use it to highlight my under eyes and cheekbones. It's inexpensive, blends well and has good coverage and great brightening ability (if you are using a lighter shade).
Casey-ann H.
Aruba
Review for: Light more...
I like this concealer! Its cheap and creamy it doesn't dry out quickly its a medium coverage for the under eye it blend very good the only thing I don't like about it that it crease quick so you have to set it quickly but I recommend it for trying it out!!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?