Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19797)
Buy on Amazon
yanina s.
Concealer fit me.
Es un corrector de cobertura media a alta. Tiene buena gama de colores. Lo interesante es que no genera pliegues debajo de la ojera , debido a que su textura es mas bien fluida. Pero ala vez cubritiva.
Su relacion costo calidad es excelente. Lo seguiria eligiendo sin dudas
Beauty B.
This is a good drugstore concealer, I just wish it'd come in a lighter shade so I, as pale as I am, could use it under my eyes to brighten up that area. the packaging is nice and it contains a lot of product, it blends easily and has a nice coverage. I do recommend it to people with a deeper skin tone, it'd be beautiful under the eyes. Also, it does crease under your eyes unless you set it right away.
Ellen S.
Portadown , Armagh
Brilliant for a drugstore product. Formula and packaging is almost the exact same as the NARS Concealer. Colour range isn't great with this Concealer however there are some great shades to choose from. I love how flawless this Concealer sits under and on top of my foundation, leaving my under eyes crease-less, what more could you ask for?!
Molly C.
I really enjoy this concealer! Sometimes it doesn't give me the amount of coverage as I want or need but that's just because I don't sleep very much. It even covers my blemishes very well even though it is a lighter shade than it should be. Sometimes it does crease but if I use a translucent powder it stays nice all day long!
Hannah G.
This is my favourite drugstore concealer. I use this almost everyday as my regular concealer. I am very fair and find the lightest shade a little to dark but that's better for covering dark under eye circles. It can crease slightly under the eyes but with a powder it will stay in place all day.
Megan L.
Enniskillen
Review for: Fair more...
I bought this concealer because I heard it was a dupe for the NARS radiant creamy concealer. I now have both and I can safely say this one is 900 times better than the NARS concealer! I don't like nars as there isn't much coverage, I definitely wouldn't call it creamy! This concealer is creamy, full coverage, long lasting, easy to work with and so affordable! I would use this over my nars concealer any day!!
Marian S.
Caracas, Vzla
I'm really in love with Maybelline products but this concealer is awesome. I used this every time that I hang out! This liquid concealer have a nice texture and cover all the imperfections, also it stays in your face perfectly to look beautiful all the time you need
Vianska P.
Quebradillas
I love this concealer! In my humble opinion this is a dupe for the Nars radiant creamy concealer. It is buildable and long lasting. Always remember to put a translucent powder over it. My favorite one's are the Laura Mercier secret brightening powder and the Coty Airspun loose face powder.
Inesa K.
ohhh I love this concealer soo badly, it is my drugstore favorite concealer because it blends absolutelly perfect to me, it doesn not make my skin dry and stays all day and nights ( if I am at a party). It also does not crease on my does not make my skin break. I really love this product
Pamela H.
I love this product, super cover, excellent spectrum of tones, very easy to apply, with the sponge, brush or the finger, perfect appearence, lasts all day, lights this area of the eyes is super natural. Very recomended this product for expert or beginner in the beauty.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?