Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Meryem J.
Mohammedia
Since i start doing make up, i had a very big problem to find a good concealor that can really hide my dark circles and has a perfect coverage and also match my foundation perfectly but since i start using the maybeline fit me concealor i was so satisfied, it works for me so perfectly and i can't find better. 😍 Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer
Paras G.
Review for: Light more...
This concealer is medium coverage, hydrating, creamy and blends very nicely.  The packaging is secure and will not open if it is in your bag however, the product does tend to seep out of the packaging and makes a mess (or at least mine did). Would recommend this as a startup concealer, it is easy to use.
Ashley F.
Review for: Maybelline® New York Fit Me® Concealer 10 Fair 0.23 fl. oz. Tube more...
This is a great concealer, good coverage and blends like a dream. The only thing I don’t really love is that it gets oily on me pretty quickly, but if you have drier skin it might be perfect for you! I still use it pretty regularly and have repurchased it, in 2 different shades, multiple times.
Sidnija P.
Latvia
Review for: Light more...
This concealer was so good, coverage is okay, and it's crease little bit, but not so much. I love this concealer but I will brought others just because I want to try something new. And I was using this so much times, that it's impossible to see what was written on this 😁
Cira C.

I AM USING THIS CORRECTOR FOR NOW IN THE MIDDLE TONE .. HELP ME TO CORRECT MY SHADES BUT NOT TOO MUCH. BUT I AM SATISFIED WITH THE WORK. I WOULD LIKE TO FIND ANOTHER COVERING A LITTLE BIT BUT I DO NOT FIND IT.
Tatiana V.
Puerto Rico
This concealer is not bad, but it it's not the best either. For people with dark under eye circles like me it didn't work so well, and it was also too liquid for my taste. The good thing is that it doesn't feel cakey.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
This is my favourite drugstore concealer! Very affordable and creamy, super blend able as well. This reminds me a lot of the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer! It's a medium coverage concealer and looks so natural under the eyes. Great for highlighting the face and everyday makeup. Love this product!
Kristen H.
St catharines, ON
One of my holy grail concealers from the drug store. I love it for everyday use. Great shade selection and@the coverage is wonderful. It never creases on me no matter what I set It with. I would definitely recommend this
Luca B.
Love love love!!! Good price, good coverage, not creasing, not drying! I have just one excuse: in my country this concealer does not have a good colour range, I think you have to choose form two/three shades...
Anthonella S.
This is one of the best concealers EVER! IT covers so much i used even for illuminating and it totally works for me. Its supper easy to apply and to blend. It works for undereye and for blemishes on the face. I would buy it again, i even got an extra one just in case the one im using is finished.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart