Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20714)
Megan M.
Pearl River
Review for: Light more...
Really great concealer with pretty good coverage considering the price. My only complaint is how little product there is in the packaging. I feel like I’m constantly having to repurchase, but it lasts decently on my face so I can’t really complain.
✨Sarah M.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: Fair, Light more...
If you love NARS radiant creamy concealer then you will love this dupe from maybelline. It blends out flawlessly and you honestly can't beat the price. I only wish the shades went a little deeper and maybe a shade lighter to include all skin tones.
Julie D.
Review for: Fair more...
I should start by saying I use this concealer to conceal, yes, but also to color correct.  I've tried genuine color correctors before for some dark spots but could never get them to work properly.  I discovered this by accident.  The lightest shade is the exact shade of my face, which is a shade darker than the foundation I use to match my neck.  Using a skin colored concealer first helps to disguise my dark spots better than the orange and red correctors available.  This gives me a more even face to then cover with foundation.  Before, I used concealer that matched my foundation and I found that made me look very dull and made my concealed spots stand out.  This way works much better for me!

I'm not sure I would call it very build-able, as I have better results with one layer, despite needing more coverage.  So far, it holds up well during the day beneath foundation, and I have combination skin.  For the price, I'd say it's a great buy and I'll be purchasing again.  I only wish the formula had better coverage.
Breana B.
Henderson,Nevada
This concealer is really nice and creamy not think and has very nice coverage. I would recommend this product but the shade range could be better. The product lasts really long and does not crease on me at all.
Julisa M.
Kent, Wa
Very good, recommend it a lot just need to get a few shades lighter because over time it does get darker. Very full coverage, good for starters. I’ve been doing my makeup for 2 years it’s the best for me so far
Kenda H.
bismarck
Review for: Fair more...
This is a great concealer if you are just starting out with makeup. I used it all over my face to cover spots. It’s really easy to apply because it has the wand. I would just prefer tarte or Clinique concealer over this because they cover better.
Lindsay T.
Pittsford, NY
Review for: Fair more...
This is my favorite drugstore concealer. Super creamy, color is great, and coverage is medium. Never looks cakey and creases slightly if you’re not careful with setting it. I’ve gone through many tubes of this!
Baylee G.
Great concealer with medium coverage. Not too heavy and tends to not sink into any unwanted lines or cling to dry patches on my face. My only complaint is there isn't a very wide range of colors to choose from.
alaina l.
Austin
High end quality for drugstore price. Seriously - along with the wet n wild one, this is the BEST drugstore concealer. So high coverage and blends out perfectly. Many days i'll just dab this all over my face and blend it out, and it looks light a foundation. I'm in LOVE and have and will forever repurchase.
Noor Y.
Lilburn, GA
Review for: Cafe more...
why is cafe before deep if its lighter? they need more shades inbetween cafe and deep and more yellow. and obviously darker shades...... no options for dark to deep girls, im med dark and i dont even have a choice
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back