Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Sara O.
Union City, NJ
Review for: Fair more...
I use this product for my under eyes and blemishes. This product feels very nice on the skin. The product is not very long lasting though. The product is a medium coverage. Overall I do like this product and have used it multiply times. Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Nora H.
Skien , ['', '', '']
Review for: Light more...
This concealer is a great product. It is very easy to apply and blend. It is covering up very good. Only down side is that I find it difficult to build up. But I think this is a great and cheap product that I will definitely buy again. I recommend to try this out, if you haven't.
Emka E.
Review for: Deep more...
It's a good concealer from the drugstore, it doesn't crease and it's good for everyday use. I use it under my eyes and sometimes to hide pimple and it works good. If you are looking for a full coverage product this is not the best, but the coverage is build able but not the best.
Rebecca L.
One of the most creamiest and smooth concealers I've ever used, it blends soooo easily onto my foundation and gives that smooth complexion, also I love the square and stick it comes as it makes the application even easier to apply, especially on my under eyes where I need it most.
Riya M.
Its a very good Conceler. I love love love this .
Its a value for money product.. i am having dark circle s.. but trust me it covers me naturally.. more than that its not heavy on my skin. It dont crease too easily.. its the best conceler i have ever used.. love it...
Hannah M.
Arkona, ['', '', '']
This is one of my favourite drug store concealers. It's great for under eyes, covering imperfections and cleaning up eye brows if wanted. It's a great price if you don't want to pay for a high end concealer. I would recommend to anyone looking for a great full coverage concealer.
Millie N.
This concealer is great for dry skin people. It gives you a fresh dewy look and very hydrating. It is very light weight so don’t expect coverage, but for the price is a really great product. Not a lot of product comes in the tube, but you can get away with little if you don’t have heavy under eye bags.
Arli-Jane T.
I really love using this to conceal my dark circles. It really does wonders. It does not cake if properly set. If you have fine lines, then just like any other concealer or foundation, if not set properly, it will settle on your fine lines. It does not feel tacky when it dries. :)
Denise D.
Philippines
aside from it is not pricey, this product really conceals your insecurities! i have tried two shades of this and i mix them sometimes because sometimes the other one is too lighter😍 yaass! budget friendly!
Marie-Michelle S.
Les cèdres
This is a really great concealer!it has a pretty good coverage and it covers blemishes and dark circles well! It gives a natural dewy finish but even if I have pretty oily skin it looks great! In My case I really have to set it but once it is set it doesnt move! Overall it is a really good concealer!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?

back