Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #10 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Sam C.
This product will always be a classic hit ! One of the best affordable concealers still to this day, i kinda regret getting the pur concealer now that i have one back in my bag!
Ellie J.
AMAZING - full coverage and doesn’t crease. Long-wearing, doesn’t look cakey at all and is long-wearing, would deffo recommend it if you’re looking for a flawless look😊
Ivanaa S.
Virovitica
Review for: Light more...
I use this light concealer to cover my my dark circles under eyes. It's very light which is helping me so much. It blends out very easily and it's very affordable too😊
blazka m.
Review for: Light more...
There's incredible hype for this product and I get it. However it is not a bulletproof concealer by any means.

Pros - very creamy, good price, good packaging, it isn't heavy, easy application
Cons - extremely limiting color range, it refuses to work on dry patches, clinging to them and accentuating the texture,it settles into my fine lines.

It's a medium to full coverage concealer that has a smooth blendable texture. In terms of coverage, I feel like a single layer is sufficient for minor discolorations if you have good skin, but you will need to build for true opaqueness. The formulation is creamy and I think this would work best on normal to dry skin types, not oily skin. The application can be sheered out to give you a very realistic "skin" finish if you spend some time in application. The longevity is only average, and at the end of a 12 hour day, if you layer enough on, there's slight separation from surface skin reaction with oils around my nose (hence why I think this may not be the best product for younger oily skin). This product did not oxidize.
Molly M.
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer is great for a drugstore one! I have been on the hunt for a good drugstore concealer forever and this is by far the best one!! I just find the shade range is not the best cause the lightest shade is still too dart for me
Jessica M.
Staffordshire , Rugeley
Love the fit me range overall anyway . So of course I was going to love this concealer . Firstly it’s amazing coverage and secondly it’s the perfect match for my skin , highly recommend this product amazing !
Lenaya S.
Review for: Medium more...
This concealer is the best for blurring our dark circles and brightening up your face, it is very lightweight , AFFORDABLE , and a great dupe for the tarte shape tape ! I love it
Madi L.
Review for: Fair more...
Covers up every blemish on my face! Love this concealer! Great for anything and looks great without being to dry! Nice bottle size and super inexpensive for the quality
Abby A.
Brampton , ON
My absolute favourite concealer. This has good coverage, blends really nicely and really erases my dark circles. If you’re thinking of picking this up GET IT FOR SURE
evie p.
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer is lightweight and easy to wear. It last all day especially when set with powder. It is easy to blend with a sponge or a brush and can be built up to achieve a full coverage. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart