Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19794)
Buy on Amazon
Kira S.
Review for: Fair, Light more...
Love this product. Amazing value for money you would think it was high end. Blends amazingly and lasts all day long!! I use to spot conceal and to highlight it does amazingly at both. Would definitely recommend
Kia A.
seaham
Review for: Fair more...
It's exactly like the nars concealer so thick and creamy but doesn't cake up or fade away. It's definitely build-able and it can be used both for under eye and blemishes. Would 100%buy again and would recommend
Evelyn P.
Montreal, QC
I don't really like this concealer, I find it a bit too oily for my under eyes. Lots of people say it compares to the Nars but I don't think so. Yes it is affordable but I would not recommend.
Miriam G.
Escuché maravillas sobre este correctar y realmente no tiene nada de especial para mi, es un corrector que cumple su función pero no le veo nada a destacar por enciama de otros.
Ashlee R.
Review for: Cafe, Light, Sand more...
Love this concelour! Such good coverage for a drugstore concelour, probably one of the best! It's very light weight and doesn't look cakey at all which is what I love and super cheap!
Maria A.
Montréal, QC
I love this concealer! I don't have much of dark circles, but it makes a great job. I use it in the shade #20 and is a concealer that I personally replace every time I run out of it.
Allie M.
I swear by this concealer!! It works so well to cover the bags under my eyes and any redness on my face! I use the Fit me translucent powder afterwards and it keeps the wonderful concealer in place all day! :)
Kesha C.
New Malden, Surrey
This is definitely the best eye concealer I've ever tried! I found my shade easily as well.
I use it for undereye and blemishes. Easy to blend with your foundation. Would recommend!
Rebecca D.
Review for: Sand more...
This has got to be one of the best colour matches I've ever had and it feels so light weight on my skin, but it runs out really fast (that could just be me using excessive amounts)
Tania B.
Riviere, QC
C’est mon cache cerne préférer de tous les temps.

Je l’ai en plusieurs couleur car je change de couleur au courant de l’année.

Mais il cache vraiment tout et pas besoin d’en mettre une tonne.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?