Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19802)
Buy on Amazon
haithem c.
9 rue de la kahinna carthage salambo tunis
Review for: Fair, Medium, Cafe, Light, Deep more...
This is a staple in my makeup arsenal. I use the Brightener to hide dark circles and lighten the under eye area. It's important to properly prep before applying any concealer, so I use a quality moisturizer first and let my skin absorb it for 5-10 mins while I go about my morning routine. I then use the sponge applicator to lightly dab the concealer under the eye and on the bridge of my nose where I have a few small sun spots. IMPORTANT: I let that sit for 5 mins before doing any blending as this is a tried and true method of applying this concealer for maximum impact and to prevent settling into lines. When it's time to blend, I use my ring finger and lightly tap the concealer into the skin or I use my Sephora pro concealer brush. This product works very well for me (I am 43 with light to medium skin tone and have never used fillers of any type tho I am certainly not opposed to it) and I recommend giving it a go as for the price I find this to be a sincere bargain.

Chelsea M.
Review for: Fair more...
Great drugstore concealer. I have re purchased a couple of times it is not my favorite concealer but the coverage is great or if you are trying to highlight the concealer is not to heavy.
Rebecca S.
Bilston , Wolverhampton
Review for: Light, Sand more...
Holy grail!! This is THE best concealer i have ever used from drugstore. It blends so seamlessly with any foundation and very full coverage. I find this is a dupe of NARS radiant creamy concealer. I would defiantly buy again!
Jamie Y.
Sinagpore
I saw this and it was recommended by a friend it's good and I didn't expect it but I prefer the other one the roller seems to be more useful idk how to say it but this i use it to cover my dark circle
Lauren L.
This concealer is so nice! The texture is so smooth and blends out so well. The only downside is that the lightest shade is still a bit too dark if using for highlighting, for me anyway!
Luigi N Rebecca A.
Epping australia
Good concealer can be cakey if not applied with light hand I set mine with a translucent powder and this helps with a longer wear minimal creasing. Nobody wants creased under eyes but overall medium coverage.
Aimee R.
Review for: Light more...
Favourite concealer,love this never goes orange,cheap,so so good at staying on easy to blend out barley creases,need to be bigger packaging I run out off it to fast bought it so many times and will keep on buying it
Kayleigh M.
Craigavon , Armagh
Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer
Dupe alert! Do you love the nars concealer? Well this maybelline one is a perfect dupe and far cheaper, it's just as creamy has the same amount of coverage overall great product.
Jade W.
Reading , Berkshire
Review for: Fair more...
Creamy, lightweight and just great all around. I have purchased these numerous of times. I highly recommend. Very affordable!! And an amazing product for drug store. Would defiantly buy again.
Kelsey S.
Calgary, AB
I have to say that I forgot how much I love this concealer until I used it on a bride this past weekend. I ran out of my own shade a long time ago and just never repurchased because I was trying a bunch of other things, but going back to this on a client reminded me how beautiful this concealer looks on the skin. It has a very natural, undetectable finish but it gives a good medium coverage on the under eyes. It blends seamlessly in to the foundation or base product being used underneath, and I have no problems with it creasing or looking cakey when I set it with a powder. I think the shade range is decent (4-5 shades), and everyone should be able to find a shade that works for them because the concealer is fairly universal. I highly recommend this one to everyone! I have very light skin and I use both shades fair and light.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?