Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20727)
khawla r.
its a really nice concealer but u feel like the coverage is bot enough but i have really bad under eye circles so i dont blame the concealer for that .. over all its a really good product xx
Sehreesh S.
Muhaisnah, Dubai
Review for: Fair, Medium, Cafe more...
This has a good consistency and works seamlessly. Blends easily with finger or beauty blender. Flawless coverage. One of the best products in the market. Best for budgeted buy. Can be used to conceal, contour and highlight. Definitely recommend this to all the ladies out there.
Shani T.
Gold Coast
This is the best concealer ever!!! I love that it conceals the darkness under my eyes and makes me look wide awake. I personally struggle with creasing and with this product I find little to none crease lines and it last throughout the day. I would highly highly recommend this to everyone.
michelle a.
masbate
Review for: Medium more...
I love this Maybelline fit me. I had a big dark eye circle really conceal my eye.  make it lighten and hide my pimple mark easy to blend and the coverage is well. i am happy i found this product. i will buy it again and again. I also received a good compliments from my friend.
Annie G.
This is one of the best concealer I've tried from the drugstore so far. It's not patchy at all, it blends quite smoothly and it doesn't creases. It's a very good product, I've bought plenty of them. A really good deal and formula, Maybelline.
Camila R.
Review for: Light more...
This concealer is really helpful when i clean my eyebrows. I love it to make my brows look sharp and it is long lasting. It is easy to blend. But i dont like to use it as under eye concealer since i feel it doesnt have coverage enough and its a little liquidy, that i personally dont like.
madeline a.
Toronto, ON
This is my go to concealer. I use multiple shades I even sometimes use the darkest shade as a cream contour. I love the formula and I love the pigment. For the price it is so worth it. This actually really reminds me of the cars radiant creamy concealer - this is a great affordable dupe!
Gel F.
Review for: Deep more...
Again another must have especially for beginners in makeup is the Maybelline FitMe Concealer! It's a dupe for Nars' Creamy concealer, does the job perfectly in covering the unwanted stuff on your face. Again it's medium to full cover. Very affordable so I suggest you get one yours fast!
Tanvi S.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
This concealer comes in only 6 shades unlike the foundation which offers a variety options! I have shade 15 Fair.
♡♡♡
Out of the 6 shades, 3 have pink undertone and 3 have yellow undertones.
♡♡♡
It gives a medium to full coverage and can definitely be built up.
♡♡♡
It is light and creamy in texture, which does not cake at all. If you find the right shade for yourself with perfect undertones, then it can be used all-round.
♡♡♡
Although for me, since it has pink undertone and a tad bit lighter than my skin tone, I can only use for the under-eye area.
So if you pick up a lighter shade, it can also be used as a creamy highlighter!
♡♡♡
The applicator is a doe-foot wand, easy enough to use. I usually apply it in dots and blend it out as the formula is easily blendable.
♡♡♡
It is said to be a dupe for the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, but since I’ve never used that one, I can’t confirm that yet!
Tamara M.
One of the best concealers that I've used. It's not too tick, but it does cover what is in need of covering. Sometimes, I only put that concealer for my under eye darkness and nothing else, and it looks and feels like I have no make-up or anýthing on, while still covering darkness.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back