Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19838)
beth c.
Bought this recently and I am so surprised at how good it is for the price! It blends like a dream and isn't cakey at all, I just wish they'd come out with some more shades as they only seem to have three on sale at the minute.
georgia b.
my favourite concealer that i use everyday with the fit me matte and poreless foundation! love the coverage and texture of this and can't go wrong for the price. close second would be instant age rewind which is also great
Sharon R.
Lima
Me lo compre hace poco por las excelentes reseñas que escuche pero no siento que sea el mejor corrector. Al menos en la tienda donde lo compre no tenian variedad de colores y tuve que comprar el mas oscuro (que a mi me queda super claro) y no soy de tez morena. No siento que cubra demasiado pero si da una cobertura natural.
Jessica B.
My favorite concealer besides the Dark Eraser one offered by Maybelline as well.

The price is great, especially when it's on sale. The tube lasts me awhile because it has a thinner consistency which spreads out quite evenly and I don't need to keep re-applying. I like the coverage on this. I don't necessarily use this to conceal but rather to highlight the high points of my face and help contour.

The packaging is nice and sleek, the price is right and you get a good amount of product. I don't find this creases on me and I do set my undereye but don't have problems with this wearing off. I blend this concealer out with a damp beauty blender and it always does the trick. I like the doe foot on this and I will keep re-purchasing this one as it's definitely HG!

The shade I use is Sand and my shade reference is around an NC42 in MAC (Maybelline Fit Me foundation 220, 240, 310).
Daphne A.
Hoorn
This is a very nice drug store concealer for everyday use mostly to add a bit more coverage to your face, however it will not really conceal huge blemishes or pimples that you may have. It is super easy to use and it also is very affordable. I would mostly recommend this for someone who is only starting to do makeup and wants to experiment with different products without spending thousands of dollars.
Rana⚽️ A.
Fremont , CA
Review for: Light more...
I bought this concealer recently from ulta and I immediately loved it! It is very affordable and it is super easy to apply. It is easy to blend, and looks great. I would highly recommend.
Mikayla L.
Winnipeg, MB
Non tacky and long wear. This has great coverage and is long lasting. I preferred Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer over the NARS creamy concealer. I found it looked more natural and blurred over lines and imperfections.
Brooke M.
I really like the coverage of this concealer and the formula but I wish it had more shades for people with pale skin as they are too dark most of the time. Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer
Kerry G.
Easily the best drugstore concealer out there. It is perfect for concealing dark circles under your eyes and highlighting different points of the face, shade 15 is the lightest and it perfect for this. It is full coverage, easy to blend and doesn't crease at all!!
cinthia k.
Semarang
Review for: Medium more...
Best drugstore concealer, the formula is similar to the Super Mineral Concealer which I also love. It is long lasting, but a little setting powder won't hurt. Very easy to blend as well.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?