Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20702)
Kristen H.
St catharines, ON
One of my holy grail concealers from the drug store. I love it for everyday use. Great shade selection and@the coverage is wonderful. It never creases on me no matter what I set It with. I would definitely recommend this
Tessa L.
Review for: Light more...
A good drugstore concealer covers well, and is hydrating. Sadly I feel it doesn't come in enough shades & the lightest shade is not light enough for brightening under the eye, is amazing for a natural look though. Packaging gets quite messy also but all in all a good concealer which I recommend.
Roxana antonieta R.
in my opinion is a very effective and good quality concealer I use it for the newspaper it gives me a good coverage and it is easy in its application its price is quite accessible and to be a drugstore product I recommend it totally in comparison with other high-end products and that many do not fulfill their function
Paras G.
Review for: Light more...
This concealer is medium coverage, hydrating, creamy and blends very nicely.  The packaging is secure and will not open if it is in your bag however, the product does tend to seep out of the packaging and makes a mess (or at least mine did). Would recommend this as a startup concealer, it is easy to use.
Tatiana C.
London
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS CONCEALER. I use shade number 10 and it's the perfect shade to use as a foundation for my face. It gives me such a healthy looking finish and is like a second skin for me. I absolutely love it more than anything. It's always my go to 'foundation' and the coverage is insane!!
Ellie-Rose C.
Review for: Fair more...
These concealers are okay, I often use them as a base for my eyelid as they blend well and help my eyeshadow blend well. However they aren't the best at concealing or highlighting the under eye area. They don't come in that many shades which is difficult for someone like me with such fair skin.
Aisha D.
Review for: Medium, Sand more...
Like any other concealer this on to hides blemishes and dark spots but the only thing that makes it special is that it blends so well and sits perfectly onto your skin. Well, if you haven't tried this one yet then hurry up and grab one.
Anthonella S.
This is one of the best concealers EVER! IT covers so much i used even for illuminating and it totally works for me. Its supper easy to apply and to blend. It works for undereye and for blemishes on the face. I would buy it again, i even got an extra one just in case the one im using is finished.
Tatiana V.
Puerto Rico
This concealer is not bad, but it it's not the best either. For people with dark under eye circles like me it didn't work so well, and it was also too liquid for my taste. The good thing is that it doesn't feel cakey.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
This is my favourite drugstore concealer! Very affordable and creamy, super blend able as well. This reminds me a lot of the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer! It's a medium coverage concealer and looks so natural under the eyes. Great for highlighting the face and everyday makeup. Love this product!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back