Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Lena A.
Port Reading
Girls want to share with you their new love from @maybelline "Maybelline Affinitone Concealer"
"This is my new love." Because of health problems, I have black circles under my eyes that are very difficult to hide. I decided to order this concealer, shade # 2 (natural) since I have a light skin.
⬆️ The color is neutral, without a pink subtle, it went perfectly.
Does not roll. Excellent concealed bruises, which I'm happy, because I ordered only because of them.
MIRANDA M.
Ottawa, ON
Review for: Medium more...
A lot of people rave about this concealer and say it is a dupe for one of the NARS concealers. Personally I didn't find this concealer to be amazing, but that just may be because I don't wear foundation on a regular basis, I may have gotten the coverage I was looking for if I would have used it alongside a foundation. I tried this for my under eye bags/circles and it didn't really cover that much, so I wasn't entirely impressed. I won't knock it though, I think I'll try this concealer again with a foundation as base and maybe in a lighter colour as well. I have definitely used better concealers though, such as Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind Concealer.
Andrea K.
Orlando, FL
For my opinion, Maybelline hits the mark with concealers. I own the fit me concealer, which I love!! This concealer is so easy to blend, quick for touch-up and for my dark circles under my eyes. I can blend this and never feel any oxidation that others will do to me. I also own the Maybelline age rewind, another one of my favorites. Those are the two concealers that I reach for each time. I have heard from the beauty bloggers on u-tube that the Fit me concealer is a close dupe for the Nars creamy concealer. I haven't tried the Nars Brand, but if this is true. That's a bonus for me!! Especially, when this one is cheaper and works beautifully that I can attest! If you are on a budget, try this one you won't reqret it. Definitely recommend!!
Catarina A.
Lisboa
Review for: Medium more...
So, I’m a girl who really likes to wake up and throw on some really easy natural makeup on. On the regularly bases I use bb cream and concealer to do my base, after I put some moisturizer on. Some times I just use concealer and when I do that I like the concealer to match my skin color. So, for a long time I’ve been looking for a concealer that’s wasn’t to expensive and also really easy to blend, creamy and not to matte. I’ve found this one by Maybelline and it’s my favorite at the moment. It’s super creamy, easy to blend, medium to full coverage and buildable. The shade range isn’t to bad but it could be more expanded. Really recommend this concealer for those who have really dark circles and blemishes to cover up!
jhoselyne n.
Review for: Fair, Medium, Light more...
Me encanta, es un excelente producto, de buena cobertura y acabado perfecto. Con muy poca cantidad se puede lograr un buen maquillaje e iluminar partes del rostro sin dejar efecto acartonado. Su empaque es muy practico y su precio es bajo en comparación  con otros productos de buena calidad  Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer
Laila M.
I really like this concealer, the shade really brightens my under eyes, you need to set it with powder though to avoid creasing. I also use it as an eye primer 👍
arundhati s.
jabalpur
Review for: Sand more...
This is such an amazing concealer. Let's go over pointwise.
Texture: It is so smooth and easy to blend. It gives medium to full coverage. But after applying you may have to set it with powder otherwise, it may crease.
Color range: The color range of the whole fit me products is AMAZING, so no problem there.
Affordability: That's just a high-end quality product at a drugstore price.
Availability: Again, Maybelline is literally available everywhere, online as well as offline. So it's a YAYYYYY!!
Asma O.
beni khalled-nabeul-tunis
Review for: Fair, Medium, Cafe, Light, Deep, Sand more...
I really like this concealer because it's the only one I've ever used that actually matches my skin tone and has yellow tones in it. However, the only things I don't like too much about it are that it isn't matte, so it makes me a bit oily. It also doesn't blend too well, but you can't expect too much from $5 concealer. Lastly, the thing I hate the absolute most about this concealer is that after a few weeks of using it, the concealer begins seeping out of the opening. To the point where I have to wipe it clean after closing it every time. I've had 3 tubes and all 3 had this same problem. For one of them, I gave up wiping it after every time (waste of tissues) and just let it stay standing up forever, but if I ever knocked it down or it touched anything, I would be wiping concealer from the table for days .
miss f.
MY
Again, actually i wanna buy catrice camouflage concealer but they're out of stock and Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer was my 2nd option for concelaer. I bought the shade 10(light) which is the most fair shade if i'm not mistaken. I've already done some research on this concealer and it turned out that it was influenster user choice in 2015. So no harm for trying. However i didn't buy my beauty blender yet so i thought i would look better if i use my beauty blender to blend it underneath my eyes and on some spots.
Dorangela G.
Review for: Sand more...
I really like this. I have the liquid foundation, foundation stick, and powder foundation and I really like it. It has light to medium coverage and I prefer full coverage, so I have to use a concealer on my acne scars. I would use the fit me concealer, because it's an amazing formula except that the LIGHTEST shade is DARKER than the lightest foundation shade. what??? I would give this five stars if I could actually use the concealer, because I love the coverage and wear, but the color is way too dark. What brand would make their lightest concealer darker than their lightest foundation shade??? I want to see an almost white concealer, Maybelline. Us pale folks want to highlight our undereyes too.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart