Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20699)
Mery B.
Jerez
Good drugstore option for concealer! It's super easy to blend and kinda long lasting, but it tends to crease sometimes, nothing a good setting powder wouldn't fix. I would recommend this for every skin type, the only con I could find is the range of colors, maybelline definetly need to put more options in this product.
Therese L.
Review for: Light more...
Decent light/medium coverage concealer. It does not cover my dark circles fully and I have a hard time building it up without it creasing. It works fine for a for an everyday natural look but might not be what you're looking for if you like a more full coverage look. The lightest shade is too dark for my fair skin tone.
lila m.
la verdad es un buen corrector , no tienen mucha variedad de tonos ,pero es aceptable. es un corrector que es muy bueno para la zona de ojeras y parpados ,como prebase de sombras es genial! es de cobertura media es super natural para el dia a dia i en calidad precio es el mejor corrector que eh llegado a probar
Erin C.
North Vancouver
Review for: Light more...
This concealer is such a great dupe for NARS creamy concealer. I loved this so much but they stopped selling my shade (and I think now this concealer) at my local drugstores :( so sad i can't find it anywhere as the consistency, coverage, colour, everything was amazing. I wish I could still find it!! Great price too.
joanne c.
Tullibody, Alloa, Clackmannanshire
It covers well, doesn't cake or going into fine lines, beautifully pigmented covers dark circles and redness.
It's really similar to the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. The Nars one covers a little bit better and are a little bit more long lasting but costs 3x the amount. The Fit Me concealer is definitely a GREAT dupe.
Autumn B.
Best concealer hands down. Great dupe for nars. Doesn't crease, leaves a flawless finish, great coverage,
I have really dry skin and this is AMAZING for me. Blends and applies really well. Definitely recommend this to a friend. Have repurchased many times.
Sally S.
Cairo
Review for: Sand more...
I used to use this concealer before I got into the world of ~higher end~ makeup. This concealer did a pretty good job covering up spots, but wasn't so great at covering dark circles. Also, this stuff tended to wear off after a couple of hours. I also noticed - and this could've been a combination of Maybelline products - but I noticed it kinda dried out my eye area.
Sophie C.
Whitley Bay , Seaton sluice
Review for: Light more...
This is an amazing concealer, it is so creamy which means it blends easily. This concealer is best for the under eye. I wish this concealer came in a lighter shade in the uk. The packaging is really light weight so it's good for travelling. I would only purchase this product again if it came out in a lighter shade
Madeline B.
Goulburn
I absolutely love this concealer, it definetly does the job and whilst it's not full civerage it is definetly buildable and I would say it's a great alternative if your not looking to spend lots of money and it is definetly long lasting and I would reccomend this product to friends and family becise it's honestly great
Virginia M.
Doral, FL
Review for: Cafe, Light, Deep, Sand more...
i love this product. i think this is the best drugstore concealer great for undereye dark circles or blemishes, it is buildable and has medium to full coverge, the packaging is okay nothing surprising great to work with. the price is amazing and you can find it at any drugstore. P.S. It is good for every skin type.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back