Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19797)
Buy on Amazon
Kelly W.
I really love this concealer. It has a light consistency and gives a nice medium coverage. I find it is best for under eye concealer and does well at covering any discoloration you have (unless you have very dark under eye circles, in which I case I would use the Fit Me concealer over some color correcting). It also covers hyperpigmentation and dark spots pretty well, sometimes I use just this concealer and no foundation and my skin still looks really good just covering those specific areas up. It's not the best for covering acne - I still prefer using a thicker concealer (like the MUFE heavy duty one) for that - but it will work.

Overall, very nice concealer at a great price. Highly highly recommend that you at least give it a shot. I like using the shade 20 Sand for my NC25-30 skin tone.
Paris H.
Newcastle, Tyne and Wear
So I use this concealer on myself and clients. I'd say it's a great dupe for the nars radiant creamy - for a fraction of the price! Blends nicely and does the job - conceals. I even use it to carve my brows
Shannon G.
Longford, Longford
MY HOLY GRAIL!!! I saw this a couple weeks ago on sephoraandbella (my girl!) instagram and it looked so good so i had to get it! I got it in the shade '10' and girl, this was so cheaper and it's better than most high end brands. ya'lol beauty bloggers need to get in on this shit!
Gisela M.
This is a go to product if you are in a budget because make up can be a really expensibe department especially for young girls who are starting in the beauty World, it has a nice coverage and leaves a nice finish touch. Its a great product for me.
Alex T.
Great coverage, really buildable. You can have light or full coverage with this. Easy to blend. Covers dark circles and pimples. Never looks cakey under the eyes and very minimal creasing. I always stock up on these when I'm at the drugstore.
Keri G.
Ayr, Scotland
Review for: Fair, Light more...
This concealer is really good and doesn't crease under the eye, I would say this is medium to full cover and could build it. It's long lasting, although I got this at boots and the shade range was a bit bad.
Molly A.
Review for: Light more...
This is a really really good concealer and very good value for money. When I need to save money I will go for this one as it does work very well to cover spots or for under eyes, it's not drying or cakey at all!
Morgan G.
London, London
Review for: Deep more...
I wasn't a fan at first but now it's the perfect dupe to Nars creamy concealer. It also reminds me of the ABH concealer pot in the way that it blends out. I do love it because it's so cheap and easy to get!
makeup fashion f.
Dubai, Dubai
Review for: Medium, Sand more...
One of the best drustore concealer formula available in the market. Very light on the skin,no cakyness.It might not work for major dark circles as it is very light formula. But surely recommend to try once.
Isabella S.
Caracas
Review for: Fair more...
aybelline Fit Me Concealer gives a flawless look that lets the real you come through. It's makeup that doesn't mess with you. No oils. No waxes. No nonsense.
Something I really love is that's fragrance free
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?