Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20731)
Ushni D.
I love this concealer! it is an amazing drugstore concealer which has medium coverage, in which I love. I have dark circles under my eyes, but this concealer covers it enough for me to look young again. It is also really good for any blemishes around the face. 100% recommend if you are looking for a great, affordable, drugstore concealer.
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer is an incredibly light weight concealer that provides a light-medium coverage. It easily blends and does not cake up on the skin. If you are looking for a more high coverage concealer I would recommend the maybelline age rewind concealer instead but if you're looking for a softer more natural look definitely go for this concealer.
Alicia S.
Marbella
Fantastico! Una eficacia espectacular, ligera y lo mejor de todo no contiene aceites asi que si hay que tapar algun signo de acné no teneis de que preocuparos porque no va a pasar nada es ideal para las pieles grasas y mixtas y no reseca cada vez que se me gasta lo vuelvo a comprar en mi tono que es el 20 , se funde muy bien en la piel , no tiene mucha duración pero con unos buenos polvos compensa.
Anne A.
Review for: Fair more...
With a very affordable price, this concealer does a really great job. I have a combination of oily and dry skin and it really conceals my dark circles, dark spots, and also my redness without settling in my pores or lines. It also gives you a very nice dewy finish which I think is pretty good. This is one of the best concealer I've tried so far.
Sara H.
Great concealer if you're on a budget, it's very easy to apply and blend into your skin, come easy to open and get into the packages. I would say it works just as great as the other ones ! Yes everyone who can't afford huge name brand products! This would be great
Shereen M.
Bridgend
This product is good for the price! For what you spend you get good results! I found colours to be accurate and came out well on the skin, wasn't too cakey and was easily bendable. Only bad point was if not set with a really good powder the concealer would wear off throughout the night. But for everyday makeup I would definitely use again
Huda P.
Sharjah, Sharjah
Review for: Medium more...
This was the very first concealer I ever bought and have not stopped buying it since. It's affordable, and gets the job done. It doesn't dry up or crease under the eyes like some thick concealers tend to do. I would say it has medium coverage that can definitely be built up as it blends beautifully! All in all, a great affordable concealer!
Katrin V.
Dubai
Review for: Fair more...
The Maybelline fit me concealer has worked really well with my skin type as it has covered any breakouts as well as the dark circles  under eyes and it is buildable. It comes in a small packaging making it easy to take with you anywhere. I would definitely recommend it to the people who are on a budget and are searching for a good concealer
Kate T.
Cardiff , South Glamorgan
Review for: Medium more...
I usually use the nars creamy concealer but decided to try this product as a cheap alternative & I wasn't disappointed. Similar colour & consistency and a fraction of the price. I feel you get a lot of product for the money as it lasts a long time. Concealer needs to be set with a powder but lasts all day. Will definitely be repurchasing.
waooo me encantan estos labiales los adoro me necantan los labiales mate son los , mejores labiales del mundo
quisiera unos me encantarian son muy caros en mi pais
pero si son algo que toda chica quisiera por que son hermosisimos
no tengo palabras para describir lo mucho que me gustan
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back