Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19785)
Buy on Amazon
Mariana J.
Garrigàs, Girona
Review for: Fair, Medium, Cafe, Light, Deep, Sand more...
I have all shades for my makeup kit and they are consisting. It's super creamy, medium coverage but build-able. Super easy to blend and apply, the packaging is ok for it's price. I have repurchased them a few times.
Trinity V.
Brisbane
Review for: Cafe more...
This product is amazing and I love that these concealers are highly pigmented and I love that the colours are both bright and dark and a mix which is amazingly cool and I would definitely recommend this product to others
Sara L.
St. Jerome
Review for: Medium more...
Great creamy texture and so easy to apply with the sponge applicator, it blends out very easy. Wide range of color, you will definitely find your color match. It's comparable to a 28$ concealer but it's only 10$ wow
Ace J.
I love this concealer! It has a great consistency for blending and really good coverage. I think it is good value as well, and I often hear it being compared to a much more expensive NARS concealer. Highly recommend.
Sheneka A.
This is by far my most favourite concealer. It is light weight yet full coverage, it is way to blend, it is inexpensive, it is wonderfully packaged. Lord and don't get me started on how there is a shade for everyone.
amy m.
Perth Western Australia
Review for: Light more...
I use this concealer everyday, it is once of my holy grail products, I use it under my eyes and on my T zone and it brightens it up nicely without looking cakey, it blends out nicely and has a nice buildable coverage
Marie N.
Color oxidizes, not buildable, takes of the makeup in some areas. I really haven't had much luck with the Fit Me concealer, even though I've heard so many good things. I prefer the Anti-Aging Concealer by Maybelline.
Samanta Z.
Zagreb
The best concelaer in drugstore range. It's my go to product. It stays in place and in my case, it's not creasing immediately. I can survive with that product when I don't use heavy makeup, perfect for daily makeup.
Emma P.
Stirling, Stirling
Great concealer, comparable to NARS... come in a large range of colour to suit all skin tones, stays putl day, does not settle into fine lines around the eye area. Would definitely buy this product again, it's a must have in my makeup kit.
Kayla W.
Review for: Light more...
It was almost a match to my skin tone slightly lighter which made it good to highlight. It was easy to apply and blend and had good coverage for under eye circles and blemished. I would use again if I had the money
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?