Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20735)
Abigail C.
Grimsby, ON
Review for: Fair, Light more...
This is a nice light coverage concealer which it also a great buildable. I found that since it was almost not covering enough, I had to layer a thicker concealer over for my dark under eye circles. It is not really something I would use for blemished since I did not find it covered them well enough for me. Also, I found the shades were a little bit darker than you see on the packaging...so go for a shade lighter than you expected to be safe!
charlie☽ H.
Hattingen
Review for: Fair, Sand more...
I use this concealer to cover my pimples and my eyecircles. At the beginning it shows a good coverage but during the day it tends to disappear. I still use it a lot but I have to refresh it during the day.
Rickie L.
Victoria, BC
Review for: Fair more...
I’ve repurchased this several times. It’s got great, medium/high coverage and a natural finish. Wears all day without creasing or shifting around on my face and blends seamlessly into my skin. Awesome value. I do wish that the tubes lasted a little longer though. Sometimes I feel like there isn’t a ton of product in there but they aren’t expensive, so it doesn’t break the bank to repurchase.
Jess M.
Canada
My holy grail drugstore concealer. I use it on myself and my clients. I have dry under eyes and this doesn't dry them out. It has a dewy finish so it will definitely need to be set with powder. It's medium coverage but looks like skin. I like to use this as eyeshadow primer as well. It works for both dramatic looks and natural everyday looks. A very versatile product 100% would recommend.
Hajar B.
Sidi Bennour
This is the best concealer i have ever used, it is perfect for all seasons and goes well with any theme of makeup whether it is a natural look, for prom, a night out, party.
Finally i hightly recommend this for everyone even makeup beginners. ;)
Laura L.
Mar del Plata
This product is my go to concealer. I use it every day, and Im on my third. I really enjoy the texture, it is light, confortable, does not creace, does not oxidice. It isnt heavy at all but however it is very decent in coverege. The skin looks natural.
Ayesha T.
I recently rediscovered this amazing drugstore concealer. I had tried it a couple years ago, and then it just faded from my everyday makeup routine until I purchased it again at Walmart. I use two shades, Sand and Light. I use light to conceal the under eye area, whereas sand is used on the acne spots on my face. The coverage lasts all day with the help of a powder foundation on top of it
Rosanne R.
Toronto, ON
Great medium coverage concealer. I would say this is the best drugstore concealer out there currently and works particularly well on fair skin tones. It won't do a fantastic job if you have very dark circles but if you're just looking for something to brighten and lift and make you look awake, I highly recommend this product
Tara M.
Review for: Deep more...
I'm so excited when I heard that Maybelline is having a big sale on there selected products. I'm like I really need to get one of there fit me concealer to try. And viola got one of this concealer in the shade of #35. I really love this concealer it really covers my imperfections like my pimple marks and dark spots. And I will definitely buy this again
Engy A.
Abu Dhabi
Review for: Light more...
This concealer is great for everyday wear! It has just enough coverage to even out your skin tone. It blends so easily and it feels lightweight on the skin. I use it both under my eyes and on blemishes. I've gone through many tubes and I always have a backup on hand. I highly recommend this concealer.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back