Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19785)
Buy on Amazon
Beckie D.
manchester
It's amazing for coverage, it does it's job and covers brilliant and I can't really compare it to anything what I've used is amazing and it's long lasting when set properly and it's easy to apply and blend and yes I would buy it again good for price value
Estelle C.
St. George’s place, Canterbury
Review for: Light more...
This concealer is okay. It's got some good coverage but isn't the most buildable. It didn't cover my milia and texture as much as I would of wished. It's very blendable but I think it could use some colour correcting.
Teresa B.
leeds
Blend so well also not so expensive to afford. Has a full coverage hides my under eye circles does not leave my skin patchy. You can blend it will you finger tips its not so thick or thin very little hides so much and if i ever ran out id buy it again.
Lucy H.
Review for: Sand more...
This concealer is creamy and blends nicely. It is ideal to cover up spots and blemishes or could be used to carve out your eyebrows. However, it does not build to a high coverage so I don't use it for my undereye area
Ciara H.
Good product, good coverage. I tend to like a really full coverage and really light concealer. This makes contouring easier. This concealer doesn't run in a light enough shade for this look on myself, being very pale.
Kiana P.
Review for: Medium more...
This concealer its a very good product. Its very easy to apply and to blend. Its a very good quality product. I use it for undereye and blemishes, I use every single day for makeup. I definitely recommend this product.
Linda J.
This concealer saved my life.. it actually has the best under eye covering ,, when I first used it it was really good and easy with applying it has a natural glow and I really recommend it .. yeah I'll buy it again:))
Tal A.
Review for: Light more...
Just perches it while travel to Berlin, Ive been searching for it beacuse we do not have it in Israel. the furmola is smooth and light weight, very easy to build it up. before the Fit me I used the Revlon concealer and the Fit Me is much better. DEFFNETLY going to parches more shade as soon as I can.
Cristina B.
This concealer has a very good coverage and adapts very well to my skin tone, leaving the area of ​​the dark circles well corrected and the area of ​​the apple of the face illuminated.
Clare A.
Review for: Light more...
This concealer is amazing!! The formula is light yet covers well and blends in with my beauty blender beautifully, this does not set in my fine lines and the product is very buildable I would definitely buy this again.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?