Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20604)
Daniela I.
This product promises to bring a natural color that covers the imperfections and dark circles , while illuminating the look . Ti do this , it uses a formula with transparent base that adapts to the tone of skin and its light texture attenuated the signs fatigue
Katharina A.
The Fit me is a great Concealer, but I think for really fair people the right color is not available. The two lightest colors ( I own them both) are slightly too dark for me. On my skin the concealer starts to crease easily but if you use a translucent powder on top it is gorgeous.
Alicia P.
Lancaster Road, Morecambe
Very similar to Nars concealer, this product is light and creamy and provides just enough coverage without being too thick and creating creases. My one problem is the shades available; being a pale skin individual, the lightest shade isn't light enough for me to use to highlight my under eye areas. In all, love is product. Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer
Liv W.
Review for: Fair more...
Can not rate this product enough. I use it everyday for my under eyes and blemishes. It covers it all and doesn't look orange. I tend to find that most concealers make me orange due to my light skin. This is just perfect and it lasts all day. Even in the summer it stays in place with just a little bit of powder. I love it! I would even go as far as saying its as good as a higher end concealer.
Er N.
Amritsar
Bought this to use for brightening my under eye areas. Its too light for my medium skin tone to use as a concealer and doesnt offer enough coverage. I use it on top of my foundation or for the no-makeup days, just this in areas I want to brighten out/even out my complexion. It blends in smoothly and I use a loose/banana powder on top. I prefer this to the cream ones due to its easy application.
Ruth C.
Panama
Great coverage for my acne scars. It doesn't feel cakey, it's good for both, undereye and blemishes. It feel light but the coverage it's amazing. Has many shades. I would say it's 80% longlasting. My face is oily and I live in a tropical country, so It's ok.
Definetely repurchase.
Rickie L.
Victoria, BC
Review for: Fair more...
I’ve repurchased this several times. It’s got great, medium/high coverage and a natural finish. Wears all day without creasing or shifting around on my face and blends seamlessly into my skin. Awesome value. I do wish that the tubes lasted a little longer though. Sometimes I feel like there isn’t a ton of product in there but they aren’t expensive, so it doesn’t break the bank to repurchase.
charlie☽ H.
Hattingen
Review for: Fair, Sand more...
I use this concealer to cover my pimples and my eyecircles. At the beginning it shows a good coverage but during the day it tends to disappear. I still use it a lot but I have to refresh it during the day.
👑 R.
Cité 320 logts B 05 N 07 Les Dunes Cheraga Alger
Review for: Light more...
I don't use concealer on a regular basis. I most of the times use it on special occasions. This Fit Me concealer is all what I need. I don"t have a lot of imperfections, something that I'm so gratefull for, but when I need concealer, I always grab this one. It covers whatever I want to cover very well. It gives luminosity to the skin. I really love it. It does not dioxide throughout the day.
Hillary G.
Review for: Sand more...
Conseguir un buen concealer es dificil; sin embargo este es muy bueno, tiene una gran textura, no es grasoso y deja el rostro de manera mate. Generalmente aplico este para definir mis cejas.  Lo mejor es que es un gran corrector y es súper económico.
Sinceramente vale la pena comprarlo.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?