Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19817)
Buy on Amazon
Graciela Rae R.
Sharjah
Review for: Medium more...
Out of the 6 shades, Medium is the best. This product works best for the dark under eyes and it acts more like a clear highlighter. It had a doe-foot applicator and is very easy to use. This product is a very flexible one and can be used for various uses.
Morgan H.
Such a lovely concealer but the shade range is so dark I have to mix it and am still on the hunt for a concealer i can use alone. But it blends beautifully with both a brush and beauty blender and gives a natural/slightly Dewey finish
Mariana A.
Minden, NV
Review for: Medium more...
What a wonderful product! This is my favorite. Size and price are incredibly nice. It is at the top of the list of recommendations and I would definitely buy again. If I could I would make a stock at home with that haha ​​I am very happy to have it tested
Kearsten M.
Sarnia, ON
I bought this concealer one day when I was in desperate need and it's pretty good. It's not an amazing concealer but it's good enough. It's blendable and has probably a medium coverage
Cansu D.
Review for: Fair, Medium, Light more...
Beautiful, affordable concealer that doesn't have a high coverage unfortunately. I have it in a few shades, depending on where I need it, undereye as colour correcting or brightening or to cover blemishes. It works for everything, a solid good allrounder.
Haley E.
Richmond, BC
The Fit Me! Concealer is my go-to in the summer. I personally find that one of the medium shades, 25, is perfect for my tanned skin in the summer and doesn't let my skin get super oily in the heat. The concealer applies smoothly and generously, I love it!
Kaya S.
This concealer is both full coverage and lightweight, it never creases and it had such a good applicator, I also use the dark colour for cream contouring and it blends out so easily, the only thing I wish for would be that they brought out a lighter colour
Siranus H.
bucharest
Review for: Light more...
I bought this online and the shade is actually darker than i tought for the light color ..the coverige is medium ..it lasts , i think is an ok product but i personally wouldn t repurchase this because it after removing My make up it leaves me with red spots under My eyes and i don t like it
Nida H.
Silvergrove street, Glasgow
This concealer is my dupe to the nars radiant creamy concealer. Obviously it's not as good as that but more or less does the job correctly. The texture of this is a thin paste but provides creaseless under eyes with good coverage. I always stock up on this
Maria S.
9 MacRae Gardens, Stewartfield
Review for: Sand more...
this concealer is has a nice liquid formula which means it does not dry fast and you have time to blend it out. It is medium to full coverage and is buildable! i use this on almost all my clients but usually mix it with another concealer but yes i would recommend this!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?