Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19831)
Buy on target.com*
missy p.
Lanark, ON
i heard alot of good things about this conceler. i heard it was comparable to nars, overall i dont hate it it blends out easily and brightens my under eye area while concealing my dadk circles however it tends to settle into fine lines after only a few hours.
Diana G.
Review for: Medium more...
El combo perfecto con la base Fit me Matte + Poreless, deja un acabado impresionante en la piel. Igualmente si se utiliza solo se ve muy natural. Lo comparo con el corrdctor Naked de Urban Decay y el de Tarte y la calidad es sumamente similar en una version mucho mas economica. Altamente recomendado😍
Kendra L.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
Review for: Fair, Deep more...
I've been so unlucky with concealers, but at last I have found my champion. I bought this today, and it changed my life. It blends so seamlessly, doesn't accentuate lines, and the darker colour I use for the perfect contour. Will buy for the rest of my life!
Lauren R.
This concealer is medium to full coverage and leaves a lovely dewy finish. It's perfect for under eyes as it brightens as well as conceals. It's also perfect for highlighting. It's easy to apply with the applicator and blends extremely well into the skin.
Lily R.
Setia Alam
Review for: Fair, Sand more...
The best drugstore concealer. Kinda reminds me of Nars cream concealer but of course it's not as great as that one but it works well for me. A great alternative with cheaper price. Covers well, blend easily and it's not patchy. A really really good bargain.
Elana D.
Thornhill, ON
Review for: Medium more...
Great product at an amazing price. Very easy to locate as it is carried in many drug stores. Very buildable and does not give a cakey look! Works well with flash photography and would totally recommend to anyone looking for a cheap and inexpensive concealer
Nicolaa G.
Baguio, Benguet
I live this cobcealer because it conceals without being too creamy, and it does bot move around when I have a busy day under the sun. I definitely recommend this to my girls and guys who need a good concealer that is lightweight and light-medium coverage.
Maria S.
9 MacRae Gardens, Stewartfield
Review for: Sand more...
this concealer is has a nice liquid formula which means it does not dry fast and you have time to blend it out. It is medium to full coverage and is buildable! i use this on almost all my clients but usually mix it with another concealer but yes i would recommend this!
Emma F.
jamaica drive, east kilbride
Review for: Medium more...
All time favourite concealer! I love this product so much I don't even know where to begin to explain. I have really dark circles under my eyes and this conceals them amazingly. Totally full coverage but yet light weight I can't fault this product at all!
liah J.
Review for: Sand more...
this one lis my holy grail drugstore concealer!!!! it is a perfect dupe for the nars concealer. it is lightweight, long lasting (though still set it with a powder) and it doesn’t crease and does it job really well! i recommend this one to beginners like me!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?