Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19844)
Milda Z.
Svencioneliai
Review for: Fair more...
I love this concealer! It isn’t full coverage, and it oxidises after a few hours. But it looks nice doesn’t crease and is good for covering dark circles and pimples. And it’s so cheap! Love it would recommend to others💜
Lily M.
This is the best concealer i have used. I mean why pay so much money for an expensive concealer when there is a perfectly fine $10 concealer. This hides dark circles under eyes and also hides veins on your eyelid. I would definitely buy this product again.
Veronica C.
Asco, CA
Awesome concealer!!! Cover blemishes , underage darkness, acne. Very pigmented and easy to blend. I also use this to highlight unde my eyes and to prime my lids. Great concealer and sooo affordable.
missy p.
Lanark, ON
i heard alot of good things about this conceler. i heard it was comparable to nars, overall i dont hate it it blends out easily and brightens my under eye area while concealing my dadk circles however it tends to settle into fine lines after only a few hours.
Rebecca A.
Abu Hail, Dubai
Review for: Light more...
A good product for concealing dark circles and dark spots on the face. It's quite build-able but a ton shouldn't be applied as it would look too heavy. The packaging is quite good and has a well shaped applicator for easy application. Reasonable pricing.
Diana G.
Review for: Medium more...
El combo perfecto con la base Fit me Matte + Poreless, deja un acabado impresionante en la piel. Igualmente si se utiliza solo se ve muy natural. Lo comparo con el corrdctor Naked de Urban Decay y el de Tarte y la calidad es sumamente similar en una version mucho mas economica. Altamente recomendado😍
Alyssa Blend L.
Cebu
This is a great concealer. Easy to apply on top of foundation but I have a problem with using it onto my eyelid as an eyeshadow primer. The eyeshadow seems unblendable. And it becomes too oily for me on my eyelids. But it's great for concealing the undereye.
Kendra L.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
Review for: Fair, Deep more...
I've been so unlucky with concealers, but at last I have found my champion. I bought this today, and it changed my life. It blends so seamlessly, doesn't accentuate lines, and the darker colour I use for the perfect contour. Will buy for the rest of my life!
Paula T.
Illingworth, Halifax
Review for: Fair more...
Really good concealor. Very creamy and hydrating so perfect for the undereyes yet doesn’t look cakey. It’s not the most full coverage concealor but perfect as an under eye concealor. Would definitely repurchase. Easy to blend too. However does oxidise slightly
Félicia B.
Drummondville, QC
Review for: Sand more...
I think it's a good concealer if you want a light to medium coverage. It is easy to work with but it's not the best for blemish, I prefer it for under eyes. It is one of favourites in the moments because of its natural look. I would definitely buy it again!!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?