Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Buy on Amazon
Be t.
Uae sharjah
Review for: Sand more...
What's good about it :- it blends really well and good coverage.
Whats bad about it :- it cracks after few hours therefore you wil neeed to use loose powder after applying it on.
Roseshaly V.
CAROLINA
Review for: Cafe, Light more...
I've been using this concealer like 5 months with a friend. We usually use the wet n' wild, located in Walgreen's drugstore, but it doesn't compare it all. For undereye and any part of the face is perflecly. For sure I would recommend it because is easy for blend and use.
Tyler S.
Review for: Fair, Sand more...
Love these concealers I use shades 15 to highlight my face. they have a dewy airbrush finish although if not set properly will Crease. They are very Buildable meaning they will suit everyone's needs. For The cheap price of this concealer I would recommend this to anyone.
Pablo R.
Valladolid
Review for: Sand more...
it was so disgusting! i tried them for the first time on my face and it framed all my dark circles, horrible! definitely not buying it again, maybelline has better choices. Maybelline is not a brand i use a lot, but the products i have, are so good, this is an exception
Chelsea B.
I love this concealer for day to day use. It has a medium coverage, it's nice and creamy making it easy to blend out and I've never had a problem with it separating under the eyes
Giorgia D.
This is the perfect tupe for the Nars creamy concealer , packaging is sleek and simple and I love the wand applicator , it doesn't crease that much and isn't cakey even though it 👏🏼has👏🏼 that 👏🏼coverage 👏🏼 By far one of the best concealers on the market highly recommend !
Sinai M.
Caracas
Review for: Light, Sand more...
OMG! These are my favorite concealer ever. The pigmentation is amazing and is long lasting. You don't have to use a brush to apply because it have an aplicator and later when you blend is easy. The coberture is excelent. Honestly is one of my favorite drugstore concealer.
Maria Antonia T.
Medellin
Review for: Fair more...
It is an amazing concealer for a drugstore brand, it is a must have for beauty lovers. It is perfect to conceal the under eyes and highlight the face. I like to set it afterwards with powder to make it last longer
Jessica S.
Edmonton , AB
This is hands down my favorite drugstore concealer. It is medium to full coverage but doesn't feel heavy on the skin. I usually set it with powder and it stays put the entire day. It is definitely a buildable product as well. I highly recommend this concealer. I have repurchased it probably 10 times or more.
Shriya M.
London, Middlesex
I have used this concealer but I plan to when I find the right shade. I have heard that this is a near perfect dupe for nars creamy concealer. I think just from the packaging looks theres a possibility it is true. The price is affordable as it can be bought from drug stores.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?