Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19832)
Buy on target.com*
Grace E.
Neptune, NJ
By far the best drugstore concealer I’ve used. This and the foundation work perfectly together and the price is even more amazing. The fact that the product is so quality for the price blows my mind.
Stephanie L.
Escondido, CA
Review for: Sand more...
A little light for my skin color, I love using this concealer as a natural highlight and to carve out my brows. The formula is a little more wet than I’d like, and the shade range isn’t the greatest.
Haley H.
United States
Review for: Other more...
This is a great drugstore concealer. The only issue I have with the product is that it doesn't have the best shade range. But the product itself is great and covers dark spots and dark circles well.
Kathy C.
Northridge, CA
Review for: Fair, Light more...
This is the best conceler ever ! Inexpensive, medium-full coversge,buildable and settles in nicely to the skin. I love this stuff and it's not expensive. Sadly they're aren't too many color options.
jillian n.
I've been using this concealer for so many years. I love the consistency. I don't need any great coverage, I really use concealer just to highlight my face and under eyes - although I do like the coverage!
Amanda S.
Love this. It's creamy with great coverage that doesn't look dry under my eyes. It blends out effortlessly and lasts all day. This has been my go to lately over my many others. Definitely recommend.
Cynthia E.
Los Angeles
Review for: Sand more...
I recommend this to everyone whose looking for an affordable drug store concealer!! It blends sooo nice I can't even imagine how I was ever using anything else. It doesn't crease up and last all day
Stephanie P.
Huttig, AR
Review for: Light more...
This is a GREAT drugstore concealer!! Has high coverage and doesn’t crease much on me! One of my favs from the drugstore for sure and the price is really good especially for how good the product is!!
Brianna G.
Hudson, MI
Very beautiful concealer, medium to full coverage. The sad part is that you absolutely have to set it with powder so that it doesnt crease, and sometimes it can look dry.
Adriana A.
Chicago
Review for: Medium more...
Great great it really did the job for me ! yess it’s really easy to viene once you wet your beauty blender .Its like the Nars creamy concealer This is a pro for me .Yess I would recommend to others
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?