Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Nathalie T.
Avec son embout en mousse qui facilite la pose
Très bonne couvrance beaucoup de choix en couleur et ne fait pas de paquet tenue pp affaire pour un prix raisonnable
Axmtrends ..
Review for: Sand more...
Love this concealer, the coverage is not much but it brightens my under-eye and makes me look awake love that is easy to blend and really lightweight,the coverage is buildable and I’ve been through 4 of these already, the only con is that there’s less product and it finishes real quick.
Nicole L.
Lively
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer is the ONLY concealer that looks natural and has coverage for my under eyes. I’ve tried high-end and drug store concealers, but none compare to this one. It’s hydrating enough that it doesn’t look cakey once it’s been set. My only wish is that it came in a lighter shade.
Monica G.
London
Easily blendable on my skin. It has a nice scent to it. Good coverage for your problem areas. It doesn't feel like nothing on the skin, and it's ready for more layers of different products
Luana R.
Doral, FL
Tiene una cobertura media alta. Excelente para cubrir las ojeras e inspecciones de la piel. Hay que aplicar bastante producto pero es ideal para todas las pieles. Lo recomiendo con ojos cerrados
Eliana A.
Lebanon
It's a great concealer, very liquidy and pleasant to wear, it's my go to product in general since it's budget friendly while providing great quality. I recommend.
Ashley F.
Gatineau, QC
Review for: Fair more...
This product is the drugstore version of nars concealer. The packaging is very similar, it is very creamy and easy to apply and obviously it is priced to be very affordable. Only downfall is it doesn't last throughout the day meaning multiple applications if you want consistent coverage.
Adriana J.
Es un super corrector me gusta muchisimo lo utilizo cada dia y me va fenomenal , ya me lo he comprado dos veces cada vez que se me acaba ya tengo otro de repuesto
Léa S.
Review for: Light more...
J’avais déjà testé ce produit en l’achetant dans un magasin à Berlin, je l’avais beaucoup apprécié, il camoufle les cernes et les imperfections ( sans plus par contre ), je n’avais pas compris qu’ils aient arrêté la gamme mais ravie qu’ils l’ai remise en vente, je le rachèterai!
Kennedy S.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Fair, Light more...
These Fit Me concealers are exceptional for the price. After running out of my last tube I decided to try the Kat Von D Lock It concealer and I was very disappointed in comparison to the fit me. These blend out wonderfully with a beauty blender or your fingers and gives sheer to full coverage depending on what you need. Shade range could be expanded to include more dark and olive tones.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back