Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19829)
Buy on Amazon*
Inginia L.
Este corrector es suave, tiene una excelente cobertura y sobre todo es económico unos 5 dólares, pero no le doy 5 estrellas porque siento en lo personal que hace notar mucho las lineas de expresión bajo los ojos, pero lo demás excelente.
Abi H.
This is my favourite concealer! It's great coverage and blends really well. It's not drying and can be used under powder to get great coverage over problematic skin.
I would recommend this to anyone and think it's a great dupe for the Nars concealer. It's a much cheaper option and works just the same!
Quvante A.
Toronto , ON
Review for: Deep more...
Love the consistency of this concealer! Not thick, not watery and this concealer is so easy to apply. HOWEVER!! This concealer line runs really light. I couldn't even use it to brighten my skin because it's got this pale, chalky undertone.
Maria H.
THIS CONCEALER. Hands down the best drugstore concealer I've ever used. It gives amazing coverage and it is not too thick or cakey. I find myself reaching for this concealer every single time I'm applying my make up and I have repurchased it many, many times. Would recommend to anyone and everyone.
Miaoxia Z.
Markham , ON
I really like this concealer under my eyes. It lasts long and covers up. I don't have setting powder yet so it's a little patchy but it's okay. It's easy to apply and blend. I also use the nars creamy concealer in the shade vanilla on my chin, nose and forehead. It gives a slight shine which I like.
Kristine A.
Singapore
Review for: Light more...
their concealer is really similar to the nars one, i also love that the fit me concealer and foundation all have a diverse skin tone range. i have been reaching for this more than my nars one, they both have really good coverage without it feeking too cakey. one swipe and i have a flawless coverage
Brandie W.
Olds, AB
Review for: Fair more...
Hands down the best concealer ive ever used and for the price you can't go wrong! My only complaint is that it matches my skin tone perfectly so I wish the had a lighter shade for brightening up the under eye more but if your going for a nice dewy look this is perfect! I've been using this for years
Wish T.
Pune
Review for: Cafe, Deep, Sand more...
I use the light colors to hind the blemishes and lighten the under eye area. And the dark one for contouring my cheekbones. It is really good and blends well. It is good for contouring. And gives good coverage as well.
Mia J.
This concealer is amazing! The coverage of this is so good and can easily cover up blemishes. It leaves a really pretty radiant finish and blends really good into the skin with both brushes, fingers and sponges!
It's too bad I'm not buying this product often because the brand is not cruelty free..
Kahlia M.
Brisbane
This is my favourite concealer. It does not crease or flake from the eye area. I love this product for highlighting and converting up my late night under eye discolouration, I have repurchased this product a few times before and I will continue to do so! :)
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?