Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19785)
Buy on Amazon
RianaXinavane A.
Valenzuela city 25- victoria village canumay east
The fit concealer was good not much sticky to my skin and even i live in the hot country... And the maybelline product are so nice they can cover my imperfections and pimples and acne also and i can be more beautiful than the other when you put it on under eye with a dark under eye you will see the difference between before and after...
Martie N.
This concealer is my go to concealer! It's easy to use and it's affordable. The wand makes it super quick and easy to apply. It's easy to blend in and I would say it's medium coverage as it doesn't conceal my imperfections completely. It is nice and light on the skin and doesn't cause any irritations.
Sharlene W.
This line has many different shades so you are bound to find the perfect shade for you. I like the coverage that the concealer gives me; I find it great for everyday use. I have tried a lighter color which helped to brighten up my skin. I would recommend to others who are looking for a drugstore product that is affordable and good at the same time.
Makeup B.
I LOVE THIS! This is very similarly to NARS radiant concealer! I use this both under my eyes and to cover up some blemishes. It's work great with my skin type which is dry. This concealer is very affordable and easy to get! I would recommend this to everyone who searches for a new drugstore concealer.
Daniela A.
Barinas
It is a concealer with medium coverage, creamy, smooth, with pleasant aroma, comfortable packaging, easy to carry, anti-wire safe. A very good product that can also be used as a primer for eye shadows. I would buy again.
Recommend!
Lauren R.
Review for: Light more...
I love this concealer. It has a great coverage and is buildable. My under eyes are really dark but this concealer completely hides it. This product last all day and is a great alternative to Nars radiant concealer. This is by far my favourite concealer I would definitely recommend getting this product.
Abi H.
This is my favourite concealer! It's great coverage and blends really well. It's not drying and can be used under powder to get great coverage over problematic skin.
I would recommend this to anyone and think it's a great dupe for the Nars concealer. It's a much cheaper option and works just the same!
Sue ellen P.
Hull, Yorkshire
Review for: Light more...
I rarely use this for concealer but it's great under my brows for abit of definition when I want a nice clean line and it looks good, I tend to use NYX HD concealer which I usually prefer but it's a fav with others
Anna B.
Jaunolaine
Review for: Medium more...
The only ones I could find in Latvia was the shade 10 and 20, and of course, they both were too dark for me.But the concealer overall is pretty good, does a great job concealing and doesn't crease almost at all.So if you can get your hands on the right color for you, give it a go!
Kayla M.
Review for: Medium more...
Creases like crazy on me. Has good coverage but I rather not look 30 years older. I wish it was just a little bir more moisturizing because i want to find a concealer like this that doesnt look bad on my dry eyes.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?