Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19794)
Buy on Amazon
Jill W.
Glasgow, Clydebank
Review for: Light more...
Dupe for the nars radiant creamy concealer, except this one has very little shade choices and if you are fair skinned like me, all of them will be way too dark for you. As far as coverage and texture goes it is the perfect concealer with a good price too, it's just the lack of lighter and darker colours is the only negative
Jasmine L.
Review for: Sand more...
This concealer is super amazing. Firstly, it's really cheap and affordable. Secondly, it covers up all of my blemishes on my nose. The coverage of it is buildable and it just did a really great and amazing job for me. Totally recommend this drugstore amazing product to all of you who don't want to spend too much money but still want something which are in a great quality. ^^
Elisha F.
Review for: Fair more...
I hear many people talk about this concealer, and it is very good in my opinion. I use this for dark circles and it brightens very well, it does have a white cast in photograph though I find. it is pretty light on the skin and doesn't cake up. would buy again when I run out, as it is affordable and the tube lasts a while.
Sophie C.
Whitley Bay , Seaton sluice
Review for: Light more...
This is an amazing concealer, it is so creamy which means it blends easily. This concealer is best for the under eye. I wish this concealer came in a lighter shade in the uk. The packaging is really light weight so it's good for travelling. I would only purchase this product again if it came out in a lighter shade
Victoria K.
Berrigan
Review for: Sand more...
Between breakouts and dark circles, I need a good concealer! This has great coverage and a really great formula that blends out so well while still covering up everything you don’t want the world to see. Great at keeping my breakouts covered all day!
lila m.
la verdad es un buen corrector , no tienen mucha variedad de tonos ,pero es aceptable. es un corrector que es muy bueno para la zona de ojeras y parpados ,como prebase de sombras es genial! es de cobertura media es super natural para el dia a dia i en calidad precio es el mejor corrector que eh llegado a probar
gdollazzz T.
Kitchener, ON
Review for: Cafe more...
This concealer is the perfect dupe for the mars radiant creamy concealer in my opinion. It goes on smooth and is easy to blend. The only thing I'd change is the shade range of this concealer. Maybelline has a great shade range for the fit me foundation! Why don't they add more deep shades to the fit me concealer line?
Sally S.
Cairo
Review for: Sand more...
I used to use this concealer before I got into the world of ~higher end~ makeup. This concealer did a pretty good job covering up spots, but wasn't so great at covering dark circles. Also, this stuff tended to wear off after a couple of hours. I also noticed - and this could've been a combination of Maybelline products - but I noticed it kinda dried out my eye area.
Amanda R.
Kirkland, QC
Only concealer I could find that actually covers up dark areas. Have tried a lot of different ones but nothing offers like this one. Great product. Only downfall is that I find on my bags under my eyes it makes them look a little grey because my bags are very dark. It turns them kinda grey and doesn’t cover my bags very well. Other than that. Amazing product. Would recommend.
Madeline B.
Goulburn
I absolutely love this concealer, it definetly does the job and whilst it's not full civerage it is definetly buildable and I would say it's a great alternative if your not looking to spend lots of money and it is definetly long lasting and I would reccomend this product to friends and family becise it's honestly great
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?