Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Buy on Amazon
Hayley C.
Monmouth
Review for: Fair more...
At first I really really loved this concealer but quickly I felt it burning the heck out of my under eyes. I don’t have super sensitive skin or anything but I had to take it off almost immediately. So now it sits in my make up drawer unused. If it works for you, I for sure recommend it but if you have sensation skin beware.
Ellie K.
My favorite concealer. I continue to repurchase. So excited that they came out with a few more colors and undertones recently. Most days I use this in place of foundation - works really well on my dry/combo skin. Can crease a little under the eyes but if you set it well it's no biggy. Highly recommend, especially for the price.
Olivia K.
Review for: Maybelline® New York Fit Me® Concealer 10 Fair 0.23 fl. oz. Tube more...
This product is pretty good. I find that it is very affordable and is good for light coverage. This product can be found at any drugstore. This is good for any simple everyday makeup look but if you want more coverage I would go with something better like the Tarte shape tape. I would recommend this and is a pretty good product.
Diana V.
moreno valley
Review for: Medium more...
This is very creamy and long lasting especially if I put powder on top . It doesn’t crease on me. It blends very easily into the skin and is medium to full coverage. I heard it just as good as the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. The only thing that would keep me from getting another one is that’s it isn’t cruelty free:(
Gina I.
vacaville, CA
Review for: Fair more...
This doesn't look like I have anything on no matter what I do. I tried to make this work soooooo many times and no matter what I do, what I apply it with, what I set it with...nothing. just feels oily which is wierd because I've never heard of anyone having that issue and how everyone loved it so much. I was pretty dissapointed.
Bethany W.
Review for: Fair, Light more...
I love this concealer, it’s one of my go-to’s. It’s creamy and super blendable, and medium coverage. What I like is that I don’t have to set it with powder for it to be fine, and if it creases a tiny bit, I can smooth it back out with my finger. It feels really lightweight too. The only con is the shade range is really limited.
Crystal W.
Vero Beach, FL
Review for: Deep more...
I initially pick this concealer up as a contour shade, but the deepest color isn’t deep enough for me to contour with. So that’s kinda a let down. The shade range isn’t the best for deeper completions. However I managed to find a shade for under the eyes and the formula is very creamy, easy to blend and the product itself is inexpensive.
Megan B.
Lapeer, MI
Review for: Fair, Light more...
This is my go to concealer. I have gone through tube after tube of this, and it layers great over any foundation I happen to be using. I am a high end beauty junkie, but can't seem to get away from this concealer. I use it to highlight, hide blemishes and dark spots, and it is great to add coverage to a sheer foundation.
Kimberly S.
Washington
Review for: Other more...
Love this concealer, very light weight, I use mine for my undereye, but could be use for blemishes. It’s mice packaging, could be better. Pros: light weight, bringhting and amazing price. Cons: none. Would I buy it again definitely.
member-78f37
This concealer was amazing on it like a covered up all of my dark circles especially when I don’t sleep and I am it’s just really great for just having up any pimples or just redness but it’s a really good color corrector if you just need that little blotchy and it’s really good if you don’t want to be full on glam just a little bit a natural for a good day I’m just a play some of the concealer and it kind of makes it look like full glam-ish but it doesn’t feel like it and you deathly don’t you can’t see that it’s just
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?