Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Victoria c.
I just bought this concealer and Im impressed. As all the Fit me collection products that I have try so far this one was very goo. Easy to apply and blends amazing. Great coverage as well.
H.A.beauty1 H.
Review for: Maybelline ® New York Fit Me ® Concealer 15 Light 0.23 fl. oz. Tube more...
This concealer is my favourite concealer it has full coverage and it’s very hydrating. You have to try this concealer it suits many skin types and they have a good shade range. You can buy this at Superdrug’s
Shivani K.
This mayebilline concealor of Fit me Range is just awesome as it doesn't only lighten your pigmentation infact it highlights your dark areas following to give your face a definite shape. Because of its liquid consistency it may not be able to cover very dark acne spots But i loooooove this product so far because you don't feel like you have applied something on your face..this is very light weighted and worth to buy
April J.
Vernon
Okay, c'mon. I have to give Maybelline some credit for this one. The fit me concealer retails for typically $9, although that price may vary slightly... Trust me this concealer is worth the purchase. You've all heard and fallen in love with Tarte's Shape Tape concealer right? Well consider this to be it's drugstore dupe! Full coverage, long lasting with a beautiful like-skin finish. Only issue I have with this product, is the shade range which consists of only 3 shades; light, medium and dark.
Toni S.
Review for: Deep more...
Awesome concealer! I love this consistency of this product, it was semi watery which helped me blend it out to a more natural finish, plus it also felt super thin and not cakey for how good it actually concealed my blemishes and under eye. My face did not break out, and this doesn’t oil up when I forget to set it with powder. It starts out fully matte on me, but only ends up with a dewy look but I’m okay with it.
Darshanaa R.
Piara Waters
Review for: Cafe, Deep more...
I have been using this concealer for years now and it has never failed me. It works very similar to the nars concealer but it is cheaper. It covers all darkness under my eyes and hides all my scarring. I also use this to carve out and clean up my eyebrows and also as a eyeshadow base. This concealer is super affordable and i highly recommend this.
Elena K.
Toronto
Review for: Light more...
This is a great product with buildable coverage and a fantastic formula. It does a good job of hiding blemishes as well as brightening under the eyes. It blends very well and does not get patchy. I have purchased this product many times and it will continue to be one of my top concealers that I reach for on a daily basis. My only complaint is that there should be a wider shade variety so that more people can enjoy this wonderful product.
Margaux ♥.
Ce produit est pour moi le meilleur correcteur de la terre ! Le rapport qualité prix est le meilleur qui puisse exister ! Je l’utilise depuis plusieurs années et je le rachète à chaque fois !
Je recommande ce produit
Chloe N.
Barton Le Clay, Bedfordshire
Review for: Light more...
I might like this concealer if they did more shades. The shade range is appalling. Even the lightest shade is way too orange for me. There is also hardly any (if any) dark shades either.
Patricia R.
I love it! It covers everything with No effort! Even if you have this horrible black circles al over your eyes! I recommend it 100%. It is not to expensive so I think anybody can have it
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back