Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Hannah B.
Review for: Fair, Light more...
This is a nice concealer. The shades are a little odd, as 115 is actually lighter than 110. It makes the skin look really nice and is affordable. However I found myself running out of it very quickly. I haven’t bought this for a while now but I’d be willing to try it again
Zosia E.
Warszawa
Review for: Light more...
 I like this concealer very much. I always have a problem with finding a good shade of the corrector, this time I did not hit one hundred percent. However, he does what the concealer should do - he masks imperfections. Would I buy it again? Yes, but in darker shade.
Skye R.
Winnipeg, MB
Review for: Light more...
This is by far the best drugstore concealer I've ever used. Don't bother wasting money on more higher end expensive ones, this will do the trick. It doesn't oxidize on me like most other concealers do and it has such smooth coverage without looking too heavy. It does still crease on me a bit but I've accepted that every concealer will crease on me no matter what I do just because of the way my eyes are. However, this concealer does crease on me significantly less compared to a lot of other concealers I've tried, especially if I set it with powder the creases are barely noticeable.
Chloe M.
Glasgow
I LOVE THIS. It is such a good dupe for the nars concelear and it's such an amazing price for how pigmented and covering it is. My only downside is the shade range isn't the best if you are pale as I can only use it when I have fake tanned and I bought the lightest shade.
Makeup l.
I really like these products as they are really full coverage . And are also I good match for the Tart shape tape as a few off my friends said as I don't have that concealer . Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerMaybelline Eraser Eye Concealer (Various Shades)
Léa C.
Montreal
OK so I think the Maybelline fit me concealer is really one of my favourite concealer that I have, because it’s the only one that I really use every day at school and everything and I’m using my other concealer more for parties or for the night when I go outside so it does have a really long lasting which good you can blend it really him the price is not bad it’s really good price actually and it really covers the dark cercles under your eyes thought So if you’re really looking for a concealer that doesn’t cost a lot of money then go for it.
Chaste Kate D.
Panabo city
Review for: Medium more...
This maybeline concealer i so lovley,this is the best concealer i never had before,i discover this concealer on a make up tutorials,and i try to buy it,so i try it, i amso glad that i discover this kind of concealer
Hilary M.
Stephenville Crossing, NL
My current concealer that I've repurchased dozens of times. It's affordable, the lightest color is perfect for me, ask comparable to some higher-end products. It stays on, doesn't settle into my fine lines and doesn't wear off. I recommend this concealer to everyone.
Natalia W.
Review for: Light more...
, I much prefer a high coverage creamy concealer but if you like working with slightly lighter concealers then you’ll love this one! It has a very good coverage and cancels out all blemishes, I wouldn’t buy again as it’s not really for me but if you don’t like heavy concealers then this concealer is the one for you
Sara C.
Barrie, ON
I absolutely love this concealer I find it is a very full coverage and it's very buildable it Blends beautifully on your skin and it just it looks flawless I find I didn't get no creasing once I set it with my setting powder it just a gave me a very Flawless finish I absolutely recommend this concealer especially if you also use the foundation and setting powder with it it's just a Flawless finish all together it's a beautiful concealer and it's very affordable I love it and totally recommended to people and totally think that you should totally get it it's a beautiful beautiful product
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart