Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19788)
Buy on Amazon
Anna A.
I love the formula it's precious and it lasts forever . I think that it's a good concealer but they only sell the number 15 or 20 so when it's summer the sade 20 doesn't fit me well the colour. For now, it's The best concealer I've ever tried and I have it since I was 16
Eriana B.
I enjoy this concealer so much and it is one of my favourites! This concealer is super easy to blend, has pretty good coverage, and there is a wide variety of colours to pick from. This product is creamy and leaves your face glowing. Although I really like this product, I find that it tends to crease a little bit during the day due to the consistency of the product. There are so many pros to this concealer so I would recommend this product!
Eliza M.
Review for: Light more...
This concealer is my absolute holy grail! I use it to highlight the higher points of my face and it is just so creamy, blendable and long lasting! It doesn't crease tremendously like some concealers I have tried and leaves a gorgeous finish on your skin, not too dewey and not too matte! I have re-bought this product countless times and I won't be stopping anytime soon! 5/5 stars
Liana O.
I love this!! This is one of my go too concealer along with collections lasting perfection. It is easy to apply, super bendable and highlights the face whilst covering spots and blemishes well. I use the lightest shade in order to give my under eyes, nose, chin and forehead a nice even highlight. So worth the money!
Jake H.
Chesham
I love the formula of this concealer, it is creamy and moisturising but sets down to satin finish that doesn't crease easily. The shade 10 is a good match for my summer skin tone, but be warned that it is darker than the shade 15 as well as being more warm/orange. It covers dark circles and blemishes really well and looks good blended out with either a brush or a beauty sponge
Kaitie M.
Concord, MI
Love love this product for highlighting my under eye area and general concealer! It is a nice thin formula with great coverage and very minimal creasing! I use shade 15 as I find it to be more fair toned than 10. I have very light skin tone and this works well to cover redness around my nose! Also can't beat the price
Levi C.
Wickersley , Rotherham
I ABSOLUTELY love this product! It is a great dupe of the Nars creamy concealer. I use this to highlight my under eye and other areas. It blends really well with a brush and beauty blender, leaving a flawless equal coverage! It doesn't set bad in fine lines etc, if set properly with a powder! It is a really affordable product that I don't mind re purchasing every time I run out.
Rabiah S.
I really enjoy this concealer. I feel it has many uses. I use it under my eyes to Brighton and highlight the area I also use it on my lips to give a blank canvas for my lipstick as it's hydrating and the perfect consistency I also use it to call out to my eyebrows and as a base for eyeshadow on my eyelid. It is such a thick and Full Coverage concealer that it works so many users on the face.
Nakary D.
Doral, FL
Review for: Light more...
This corrector usually
compare a lot with one of nars, I have not tried the nars but I am sure
that this product has nothing to envy to others .. this is amazing its
consistency is liquid but more consistent than the age rewind .. its
coverage Is sensational the finish is perfect does not
crack does not mark the lines of expression, does not leave a heavy look
.. simply wonderful. If they have the opportunity to buy it do not hesitate to do it
Rabia Q.
Dubai, Sheikh zayed road
This is the best high coverage concealer I've ever used! It's easy to blend and very similar to the nars concealer but way more affordable! It does not feel cakey or dry under the eyes and does not feel heavy at all! If you're looking for an amazing affordable concealer this is the one for you!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?