Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Buy on Amazon*
Marie H.
Oldbury , Oldbury
Review for: Sand more...
This colour is really good it's high coverage for a drugstore price which I love! It's easy to apply and blends well into foundation, I mainly use this under my eyes not on blemishes. I use the colour 20 as it's more yellow which suits my skin tone more. It is comparable to nars radiant creamy concealer
Lana G.
Salzburg
Review for: Fair more...
I am not impressed with this product. My skin looks wet and oily after applying. I had high hopes for this product but  tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer suits my skin better.

It is easy to apply and I can blend it well but my skin is mixed and oily on T zone, with this product I look more oily.

If you have dry skin, really dry...this is your product. This is just not for me.
Louyn B.
Rosenberg
This was my very first concealer ever, and I have to say that this is a good one. It gives coverage and actually conceals my blemishes and dark circles under my eyes. Its packaging is a bit too small, but it uses a doe foot applicator so it's alright. I definitely recommend this to others!
Rheanna H.
Scotland
Brilliant concealer! Great coverage and finish! Great for both under my eyes and on any blemishes I may have! Also it applies perfectly with either a beauty blender or a brush and is easily buildable! I will definitely repurchase this product again!
Laura S.
Aalst
Review for: Fair more...
I bought this a few months ago and it's my go to since then, you can use this for litteraly everything!
I normally use this for some spots or as an eyeprimer, but you can also go for a darker shade (that matches your skintone) and use it as a foundation due to its high coverage.
I don't regret pruchasing this and I have already my reserve one, it's a good product for such a cheap price !
I do recommend this !
Neyllen P.
I love this concealer its coverage is average and conceals perfect imperfections. also used it in a lighter tone to illuminate and the best of all is the cost
Amo cin locura esté corrector su cobertura es media y disimula perfecto las imperfecciones. también lo usó en tono más claro para iluminar y lo mejor de todo es el costo.
Beth B.
Review for: Fair more...
I really love this concealer. For a drugstore concealer it is extremely creamy and pigmented and does a really lovely job of keeping my under eyes covered and not creasing. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a concealer to brighten and conceal the under eye without drying it out.
PM T.
Review for: Medium more...
Dark undereye circles has been my prominent trait since childhood. So, concealers are one of my bestfriends. Currently using this! Silky application, and smoothens undereye appearance after light blending. Unlike others I've used, I don't need too much of the product to achieve my desired look and it lasts more than half the day for me. Great price value for sure, making it a good daily make-up choice.
Elizabeth T.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Light more...
This is a great concealer that provides coverage without being cakey and sets will with powder. It covers my dark circles very well and cancels out all of the veins on my eyelids. It does not crease if set with a powder and lasts all day long! The down side to this product is that that shade range is not that big and the lightest shade is a bit too dark to use when I want to highlight underneath my eyes.
Jules W.
Review for: Light, Sand more...
I love this concealer :) they have all kinds of colours you could possibly need. The coverage is so good and the product is still so creamy and easy to apply. Besides it does not crease 😉 the only thing I don't like is the smell :D but it does not stay on your face :)
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?