Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19831)
Buy on target.com*
Olivia C.
Review for: Light more...
I really like the formula of this concealer, it's really hydrating and light to it blends out really easily. It's not crazy full coverage but it's definitely good for everyday. The only problem I have with this is I have the lightest shade but it's still too dark for under my eyes, even though I'm definitely not as pale as it gets. It's such a shame as I love the formula. If you can find a shade for you I would recommend this.
RITTA G.
Review for: Medium more...
I have really dark circles and I love it. It has a natural finish, really creamy and easy to blend with your fingers or brush. I always set it with a powder so it doesn't crack so easily but other than that it is really good. Sometimes I even use it without foundation on, to a more natural look. It isn't a high cover-up product, but deffinitely this FIT ME line has the best product/price relationship items ever :)
Areeba Z.
Oshawa , ON
Review for: Deep more...
This is my fav concealer! When it comes to concealer I don't want to spend too much money, and this product is perfect. It's reasonable, covers everything needed to be covered, blends easily and looks great.
Tania V.
Gijón
Uno de los mejores correctores que he probado, cubre las ojeras más oscuras (tengo las ojeras muy marcadas y es muy dificil para mi encontrar un corrector que las cubra bien), es muy asequible, lo repuse ya 3 veces o así, también funciona muy bien para rojeces y granos, se difumina genial sin perder nada de pigmento, dura absolutamente todo el día... lo recomiendo sobretodo para las personas que tengan las ojeras muy marcadas
Aanna M.
Hackney , London
Review for: Deep more...
When I purchased this they never had as many colours as they do now so this one is a little light for me so I have to mix it but it mixes well with other concealers such as M.A.C Cosmetics Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer and L.A. Girl HD Pro Conceal... doesn’t crease on me and last the whole day, not my favourite but it does the job
Courtney H.
Basildon, Basildon
Litterally my FAVE concealer yet!!...I use the shade 15 which is perfect for my skintone. It has a really nice consistancy and can be applied with a beauty blender or finger and doesnt need to be layered at all. Bends really nicely into any foundation and doesnt have a sent to it. Another great thing is that it DOES NOT change colour throughout the day! Neither does it clump under powder. BRILLIANT AFFORDABLE PRODUCT!!! 😉🖒🖒
Yasmina A.
Trappes
Review for: Medium, Light more...
This is one of the best drugstore concealer this concealer is medium-high coverage and it is cheap. I bought it already a couple of times and I would recommend you it
Bethany D.
York, North Yorkshire
Absolutely adore this concealer for when i want to hide all my unwanted blemishes, blends so easily and covers my imperfections and is long lasting! The packaging is classic but does seem to ooze product out the tiny slit (where you screw the applicator in to the concealer) so be careful when transporting with it! Just wish they would bring out a broader shade range as the lightest one is still a little on the orange side!
Billie A.
I have shade 15 as it's lighter then 10 and wish they would bring out a lighter colour. This concealer is super full coverage and creamy it's so comparable to higher end concealers for half of the price. I can only use this when I'm tanned as it's too dark for me. So would recommend for tanned skin.
Muskan S.
This a great concealer for oily skin people . It's covers ur dark circles and all the blemishes and also acne. It doesn't give any sought of shine and stays matte throughout. Dry skin people should moisturise their undereye area and they are good to go..! This has been an all time favourite of mine from the drugstore products . It's worth ur money and I recommend you to buy this product. Hope this review was helpful..!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?