Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19832)
Buy on target.com*
Rebecca P.
Hawkhurst , Kent
Review for: Fair, Light more...
There are two great things about this concealer the first being that its a light coverage but it builds nicely without sitting in the creases of your eye, secondly they have given a wider shade range than a lot of other drug store brands. However, the product doesn't last as long as other concealers I have tried and for some reason it stings the skin near the outer corner of my eye I don't have sensitive skin so if you do I would give it a miss.
Review for: Sand more...
The first time I bought this I thought that it was not my colour as it seemed a bit yellow, however that was just the lighting in my bathroom and when I stepped out into reality the result was amazing. All my pimples and redness was faded and although you can still see the little bump from my pimple, it was almost gone as it had merged into my skin tone and it was almost like it wasn't there. For a drugstore concealer, I definitely recommend it!
Ravinder K.
Review for: Sand more...
Overall, this concealer is great as it can be used for a variety of skin concerns and/or issues; I like to use it to cover redness, dark circles, spots, freckles and sharpen my eyebrows after I've filled them in. I highly recommend this drugstore product if you're on the lookout for a concealer to use on a day-to-day basis without breaking the bank!
Daniela A.
barquisimeto, lara
Review for: Sand more...
Es un producto economico pero que sin embargo cumplió con todas mis espectativas. Lo uso desde 2015 y no me ha dejado de encantar. Es ligero y de fácil difuminado algo que es muy favorable a la hora de usarlo en la zona debajo de los ojos, huele muy bien y es espectacular para iluminar!! Lo recomiendo siempre.
Elizabeth C.
Battle Hill, Wallsend
Review for: Light more...
OMG I didn't think that a concealer could actually cover my dark circles without some colour corrector beforehand. I was amazed that this covered the dark circles and didn't crease. For a drugstore dupe this is comparable to the Nars Creamy Concealer which is my ride or die concealer. I would definitely by this again without a second thought especially for the price and the amount of compliments I have had on my makeup since I started using this.
aimee g.
Manchester, ['', '', 'County (optional)']
I bought this concealer recently as a few of my friends told me that it is comparable to the Nars concealer which I really like when I tried it. The packaging is very attractive and sleek looking but the application wand is not the best, it is very hard and does not apply the product how I would like it too. The colour I bought was number 10 which is the lightest shade and it is very orange in colour and did not even come close to matching my skintone. There was next to no coverage under my eyes. For £5.99 I would say that this concealer is not worth it. I would prefer to buy the Collection lasting perfection concealer for £3.99 which is comparable to Tarte shape tape.
Stefanie U.
I've been using this for years but recently stopped and then started again. This is honestly the best. It does crease under my eyes right after I put it on but after smoothing out the creases with my beauty blender and setting it with powder it's crease free all day! And it does a pretty good job at covering dark circles, even with my really dark, genetic circles. I love it, I'll always come back to it even after I try out other concealers.
Angela J.
Wellington
Review for: Light more...
This is the best drugstore concealer I've ever tried! It lasts all day, and does a great job of covering up blemishes. I still use my too faced concealer for under eyes, but otherwise, this concealer is perfect! I would definitely recommend it!
Meda M.
I got this concealer a little while ago and I'm in love with it! The dow foot applicator makes it easy to apply. It has really good coverage without being too cakey and blends out like a dream. And the one thing that really sold we on it was that it didn't crease on me! My under eyes crease like crazy and after a light setting with a bit of powder (not even baking) it doesn't crease! I would defiantly recommend this concealer to everyone!
Paulina P.
My go-to concealer. It melts into my skin beautifully, and leaves almost no presence behind, even for someone looking for it. It doesn't make spots worse. It has a thickish consistency, and that should be taken into consideration. I use it in a dot formation under my eyes, and then I use a Wet beauty blender sponge followed by banana highlight from Anastasia to set
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?