Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Anastasiya D.
Toronto
These aren't super full coverage like let's say shape-tape but they get the job done. I can honestly say that this is probably the best drug store concealer. I mainly use it to spot conceal and highlight my undereyes. It covers spots and dark circles well without looking cakey. It has decent staying power and blends seamlessly. I'm usually able to get it on sale for about $6-8 which is nice because concealer is one of those things you go through quickly so this is really cost effective.
Stefany B.
DORAL
Review for: Medium more...
Excelente producto, precio y calidad. Su aplicador hace mas facil su aplicacion, deja la piel bellisima sin nada de ojeras, practico y de buen tamaño para llevar en la cartera de maquillaje. No se agrieta ni arruga los parpados ni las ojeras. Mil veces recomendado!
Taylor B.
Grand Falls
Review for: Fair more...
I have extremely pale skin so my shade in this product is hard to find. But other than that, it had a very nice consistency and it has great coverage. It’s easy to blend and it goes on very smooth. I think this product is great to try.
Elysha R.
Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer is perfect for the on the 'on the go filipinas' like me, because it has a good/High coverage to cover the areas that has problems and ofcourse for our dark under eyes. Maybeline Fit Me Concealer Is also affordable here in the Philippines it is only Php 199.00 in all maybeline counters!!!. So grab one or More Ladies!!

Happy using!!😘😂
Mija K.
Vilnius
Review for: Fair more...
I like this concealer a lot - it has great coverage, blends super easily and looks really nice. The shade 15 was always a little too dark for me, because I wanted to highlite, but now they have a really light shade, so that’s awesome.
Ojeliz l.
Loiza
bought this to use as an under-eye concealer, but it was too thin/watery. I like thick, creamier products for my under-eye area. However, this is fantastic for cleaning up my eyebrows after filling them in. I've been using this concealer for my brows everyday since I got it. This shade matches my skin tone perfectly so I don't get that awful "halo" effect on my brows
Demi S.
Review for: Fair, Light more...
shade 15 is lighter than shade 10! Onto the product itself..
I do love this its not drying on my undereyes like other drugstore concealers it really brightens and adds coverage can’t say its amazing coverage but enough to keep me happy! I use this on my more natural days so its more of a everyday one. I love the shape tape so if your after coverage go for that! Fit me gives just enough coverage. I do love this concealer and would recommend especially for the price!
Maria D.
Review for: Sand more...
This is my favorite concealer ever! The formula is amazing, it has a really nice coverage and works for under eye bags and blemishes as well
The packaging is okay, nothing to elaborated
I’m on my third one and since I’m already running low I’m gonna to buy another one soon
Jasmine S.
lucknow
I have bought this product recently and applied for twice and I can say it works magically on my skin and gives good coverage and us available in 3 different tones too and is affordable. The texture is liquid and it blends easily .
SARAH B.
Rotorua
Review for: Sand more...
Love this concealer! Perfect for over makeup or by itself. Covers blemishes and under eye circles like a dream. Is one of my favourite concealers of all time. Simple packaging, appreciate the applicator, have repurchased many times
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back