Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Em✨ B.
Hetton le hole, Tyne and Wear
Review for: Light more...
A very creamy and lightweight concealer. Covers my dark circles well but definitely has more of a natural, medium coverage finish to it in comparison to my other concealers. Nevetheless I still reach for this product very often and it works excellently when I don’t want to wear foundation and just want a more natural look. I would recommend and I would buy again!
Akshmeet K.
Review for: Medium, Sand more...
Amazing concealer available in the drugstore! It's is almost an exact dupe for the NARS Creamy Radiant Concealer which is like ten times the price of this concealer. It gives an amazing finsih and covers up dark circles, spots and discoloration without any of that cakey feeling, which is amazing for a concealer that is so cheap. And ofcourse, I love Maybelline!!
aryelin L.
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer I have little time to use, the truth I have been delighted because it fulfills its function, does not crack, does not spill and its texture is quite comfortable. one of the things that I was worried about was not getting the color that fit me and not at all, super easy to use and very good. 10 out of 10. Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer
Eden P.
Doncaster
Review for: Fair more...
This is the worst concealer I’ve ever tried. I bought it as I heard it was a dupe for the Nars concealer. There is a little bit of coverage but it cakes and creases up so easily. No matter what primer, foundation or how much powder you use it will not set properly. I also had an allergic reaction to the product and my whole eye area was red and sore.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I love maybelline for makeup and you can never go wrong with their concealers. Especially this one that shade for 1 is perfect for my complexion and it just blends out so effortlessly and make my under eyes look so smooth. It is a lightweight concealer yet still somewhat full coverage.
Sophia B.
Like the Fit Me foundation I'm pretty sure this breaks me out a bit however the formula itself isn't bad. The coverage is a bit sheen, I would say medium, but is buildable. The colour range has recently been expanded which is great! This is certainly better for the undereyes as it is better at covering dark circles than pimples but with patience it can work for both.
Shona S.
Dorset
This concealer quickly replaced my everyday concealer as soon as I tried it. It’s so thin in consistency and really doesn’t feel cakey under the eye area. It covers blemishes and dark circles perfectly and goes really well with other maybelline products - I use it with the matte and poreless foundation by maybelline and it blends like a dream.
Amit_Ovdat O.
I think the formula is good, very hydrating, very dewy and pretty, medium coverage. But my main problem with it is the shades. I'm very fair and the shade 10 is so dark for me and the shade 15 is a little lighter but the pink undertone looks weird on my skin so I can't really wear this concealer and I also think there are better ones out there. I do have like 3 tubes left and I use them only when I play with makeup and wash it off right after. Age rewind is better by Maybelline, or you can go for Colorpop or Catrise
Charlotte C.
Review for: Other more...
I bought this a couple of weeks ago as I was looking for a drugstore alternative to my Bobbi Brown concealer and I am not disappointed! The colour is basically the same which is the main thing that I was looking for when I bought this! The texture is more on the liquid side rather than being a cream but the quality is really good! It really helps to cover imperfections and brighten my under eyes especially! I am in the lightest shade and because I’m so pale it’s usually very difficult to find good concealers that are lighter than my skin tone but this really does work!

For the price you can’t really go wrong and I would definitely recommend this product! ✨

Adrienne D.
Lion Street, Brecon
Review for: Light more...
Where to begin with this product 🤔 not gonna lie, I was disappointed. I'd seen so many people rave about it and I just wasn't impressed at all. Don't get me wrong it was really easy to blend out and the coverage was decent but I just found it clung to any sort of dryness under my eyes, even after using creams etc. Another thing that disappointed me was the shade range. I bought the lightest shade (10) and when I tried it it was darker than my foundation. I like a bright under eye so obviously not what I was going for! It was pretty cheap and maybe if you have oily skin it might work better for you but if you're like me and have dry skin I would stay clear! Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart