Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19813)
Buy on Amazon
Maf
Review for: Sand more...
definitely my favorite corrector of all time. This corrector is a wonder, has very good coverage is a dupe of the corrector of nars the only difference is that the maybelline is muchisimo more economical for that reason is my favorite apart from being very good quality for the price so low is definitely a corrector that they are going to fall in love, is very light and light at the same time does not mark the folds of the eye and lasts all day, encourage you to try it real girls that are worth it is one of those products that do not change for anything if it I finish running out to buy another !!
Jyoti J.
Agra
It is a bit heavy on skin but it works magic on dark spots. Just vanishes the dark circles and dark spots but it starts the perspiration on face so I avoid it undereye.
Maribel N.
Review for: Sand more...
Este es uno de mis correctores favoritos se difumina muy bien me encanta no se cuartea y textura es cremosa se los recomiendo tengo otros pero siempre usó el mismo por que me encanta el de fit me no lo cambio
Radwa R.
Review for: Medium, Light more...
For me this is the best
Concealer ever!!I also have the Mac, but I was so wrong. The Mac NW20 is
way too dark&yellow. I also thought that this Concealer had a
better Coverage and is more light-weight and it's easier to work with
it. I also feel it will last me much longer than the MAC one did,
because you only need the smallest amount of product for your whole
face.
Ashn-Beth B.
Billinghay
I have always struggled to find a concealer which has good coverage until I found this concealer. I use this concealer to contour my face I normally use the lightest I can as I normally wear dark tan and like this to shine through. This concealer is creamy and light on the skin it does not feel cakey no matter how thick the appliance. The smell is fairly pleasant compared to some concealers I have previously used. Although the tube is thin a little does go a long way and I do find this lasts me a fair amount of time. This is my favourite concealer which I will always continue to repurchase. This product is a boots product so for less than £10 I think is fabulous. Thankyou Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer
Hannah G.
This is one of my favourite concealers. It's well priced and you get a decent amount of product. It's easy to apply and has a good consistency, not to thick so that it's difficult to blend but al title on the thinner side without having it side all over my face. The coverage is medium to full and is nice for under the eyes and for bigger areas on my face, as I said it is a little thin and can be hard to apply to tiny spots without it blending out to thin. It does crease under my eyes unless I set it with powder but I have that problem with all concealers and I wouldn't say this is any worse. The only true thing I think can be changed about this concealer is the shade range though, other than that this will be a staple in my everyday makeup.
Charlotte B.
Home Park, Oxted
I love this concealer ! It is affordable, blends very easily with any beauty tool whether it be a brush or a beauty sponge and is just as good as other more expensive alternatives. It lasts all day on me and doesn't crease under my eyes when it is set with powder, this could be used for under your eyes or to cover blemishes. I usually use this with maybelline's rewind concealer as it gives more coverage for under my eyes as i have dark circles, although the fit me concealer does cover them pretty well on its own. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for an affordable concealer.
Lara S.
Review for: Light more...
I do love this concealer but right off that bat, I don't personally compare it to the Nars concealer. While the packaging is similar, it didn't do the same thing for me and I wouldn't necessarily call it a dupe.

This concealer is lightweight while covering my imperfections reasonably well. I have incredibly dark circles around my eyes genetically and the only way I can get rid of them is to conceal. This concealer did a really good job with covering them up and I was definitely happy with the outcome. It lasts all day and doesn't cake up or crease if you set it properly and overall I do recommend this product to people of all skin types because it is one of my favourite drugstore concealers to date!  Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer
Kayleigh L.
Burlington, ON
Review for: Fair, Light, Deep more...
At first I tried the two light colours for concealer and it went awful. It caked up by my wrinkles really bad and looked patchy and gross. I almost gave up on them when I was watching someone on YouTube (can't for the life of me remember who) said to use them as contour. I was hesitant, but I tried it and it turns out amazing. The doe foot is the perfect width to get a thin enough contour and it blends on better over a large canvas than a small one like he eye area. 3 stars because it works, just not how it is intended.
Rica L.
Pagsanjan, Laguna
Review for: Sand more...
I have really dark under eye circles due to being a regular student we can't avoid these type of situations. I bought mine about a month ago and oh my god, this is my holy grail for life! Once I applied it to my skin, it blends easily and it looks so natural and it doesn't leave any creasing. After I do that I just put some powder on top of it and go. I don't use foundation that often but I do use concealers on a daily basis and this fit me concealer does it job without looking like you've been in front of a mirro for 3 hours perfecting your make up. It takes me about 5 to ten minutes and I come out of my home looking like a the goddess of beauty has blessed down upon me. I'd recommend it so much.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?