Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (20666)
Cheyayne C.
Columbia, KY
Review for: Fair more...
This is such a great concealer! Not only is this good for the undereye and covering up blemishes it’s affordable! I use this when I’m not using my tarte shape tape and I love it! Everyone needs this concealer if you have not tried it!
Sarai P.
Compton , CA
Review for: Fair, Sand more...
This concealer i have been using since i started using makeup !! It is the best i have used i have bought high end and nothing i mean NOTHING compares to it i love it !!!
david 💓.
Los Angeles
Review for: Medium more...
This concealer is sooooo good I HIGHLY recommend this. This concealer and the maybelline fit me foundation is the perfect combination is your a girl or guy that doesn’t like how a ton of makeup on your face but love wearing much foundation or concealer this is the way to go!!
Faith C.
Jonesboro, AR
Favorite concealer by far! And I have used plenty, trust me. It went on so smoothly, and has great coverage. It blended well, and covered my blemishes easily. Would definitely recommend to friends, and I have already purchased again!
Emily C.
Dixon
Does not provide any coverage at all. Makes your I perfections worse and the color range sucks. I'm not even that light and the lightest was still to dark for me.
Kierra W.
Elkhart
Review for: Light more...
I actually use this more for doing a cut crease so my shimmer pops when applying. But when I do use it to conceal it does crease a little bit but not too bad it is long lasting. I do recommend buying it’s really good for a cut crease.
Sophia M.
Review for: Maybelline ® New York Fit Me ® Concealer 25 Medium 0.23 fl. oz. Tube more...
I absolutely love this concealer! I love the formula it’s really easy to blend out and can be build up to your liking and It covers blemishes really nicely. I also love the applicator it’s really easy to reach in on more narrow areas.
Becka B.
I really do like this product! It didn’t crease under my eyes and gives medium coverage but the lightest shade wasn’t light enough for me. I believe I have the shade 15 and it matches my skin tone. But the product itself is very nice
taylor r.
ludlow
A lot goes a long way. Very buildable and more of a fuller coverage concealer. I always repurchase this everytime I run out l. I use it for the under eyes and to carve out my brows. I LOVE THIS TO CARVE out my brows. It works so well
Morgan H.
Review for: Fair more...
I use this all the time! I don't even wear foundation because I enjoy this concealer so much. The only issue I have with it is that I have to set it a lot because its really dewy and I don't like dewy finishes. Will repurchase.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back