Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Buy on Amazon*
Teran S.
London
Review for: Fair more...
Love how cheap and super light weight this concealer is! It’s super light but still covers up problem areas sometimes I just use it as a spot concealer and so my bronzer and highlighter and stuff! It’s super natural on my skin I find!
Kathrina N.
Jakarta
Review for: Medium more...
this concealer does a great job in concealing my dark spots. however, in my under eye it emphasize fine lines i dont know i had. but you can’t beat the price, it’s a great concealer afterall. i do recommend !
Wish W.
378 Heather road small heath Birmingham , Birmingham United Kingdom
Review for: Light more...
This concealer is my all the time favourite product. It covers the blemishes so perfect and has nice packaging. It gives natural look and gets blend very easily. It hides my dark circles nicely. Ofc I need to buy it again.
Pooja S.
Vancouver, BC
This concealer isn’t full coverage at all it’s more of a light to medium coverage, more on the light side. It’s easy to blend out and it’s affordable too. I wouldn’t buy this again because I prefer a full coverage concealer underneath my eyes.
Tia S.
Review for: Fair more...
My NO.1 go to concealer been using this for 2 years now and use it in my day to day makeup routine , isn’t the best for coverage so I use a more full coverage concealer for when I’m going out but really good for the price
Soukaina M.
J'ai aimé cette base de bâton! C'est lisse et facile à fondre. Il couvre autant que j'ai besoin couvert et semble bon à travers des heures d'usure. Le cache-cernes n'est pas très couvrante mais il est crémeux et a l'air bien sous les yeux.
🌹 J.
Thorold
This is a really good concealer, its very thin. I would say its light to medium coverage. But it does burn my skin sometimes when i use it it never leaves a burn or irritation on my skin when i take it off just thought i would let people know
Marcie M.
Barrie, ON
Review for: Light more...
This is by far my favourite concealer. It’s has wonderful coverage and is long lasting.. even through a hectic work day.
I do find it can be quite oily with some setting powders but I’ve found a few powder that the formula works with for me.
Santiago M.
Corrector de cobertura media y ligera. No hace pliegues y cuenta con gran diversidad de tonos.
Me gusta para cubrir ligeramente mis ojeras cuando no voy muy maquillada.
SARAH B.
London
Review for: Light more...
Honest opinion i was influenced to buy this but i did not like it , very liquidy didnt apply well or last on my oily skin , it fades wen blending and just not good enaugh as a concealer for me but everyone is diferent
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?