Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Buy on Amazon
Andreea O.
Review for: Fair more...
I like the coverage and
consistency of this concealer, it's thin and easy to blend out. Unfortunately
it creases immediately, it doesn't matter if you set it or not with powder. It
doesn't last very long either.

Megan C.
This concealer is my all time favourite drug store concealer, I can always depend on this concealer to cover all my imperfections and to last throughout the day!! I’ve went through so many tubes and I use it everyday!!
Emily G.
Grand Falls-Windsor
Review for: Sand more...
I’ve been using this for years, it’s something I’ll always have on hand. It’s not drying and blends well, it’s also not heavy and does a good job of hiding the things you want to hide! It’s also a very affordable price compared to some high end concealers!
Antoinette L.
dubai, Dubai
Review for: Maybelline ® New York Fit Me ® Concealer 15 Light 0.23 fl. oz. Tube more...
This concealer has very nice coverage and doesn’t smudge on me as long as I set it with setting powder. Very buildable and long lasting. Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer
Destiny A.
Glasgow
Review for: Cafe more...
l really love this concealer and l like the coverage even though it’s a drugstore product it’s really good for blemishes and under eye and it is a long lasting l would recommend this to people with really bad under eye
إفراح ❤.
Review for: Sand more...
I love how creamy the texture is! Blends beautifully. However it does set into fine lines and creases. Compared to other liquid alternative it has good coverage. I definitely did repurchase because of the long lasting.
Valentina G.
Doral, FL
This is such a great every day concealer, lasts all day, are use a dark shade (30) to color correct my under eyes. It is very easy to apply and can be blend with your fingers I will definitely recommend this concealer!
Nickyta L.
Laval
Review for: Medium more...
It is my go to concealer one of my favourite one.. doesn’t dry, flakes, or cake up. Almost hydrating Love it!!! Definitely worth it i keep re purchasing it .. im probably at my 6-7th tube right now. Totally recommend
Rabea b.
Angers
I am bitter-sweet about writing this review due to the fact that this product is not Animal-Cruelty friendly..... therefore have taken away one lippie.... I veered off to find a similar concealer that was AC-Friendly but this one is a hard one to beat (Cheap, Long wearing, Consistency, Great colour match)

Otherwise, AMAZING concealer, I absolutely love the way this makes my skin look... I have naturally oilier skin and this blends in with my skin soooo nicely... I have yellow undertones and buy the shade (20) . I work in a restaurant and this concealer stays put with powder all day! Sometimes I even think my skin looks more flawless as the day goes on.

Worth a try!!!
Fit Me® Concealer
Erin S.
Review for: Maybelline New York Fit Me! Concealer, 15 Fair, 0.23 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 2) by Maybelline more...
Really good coverage nice texture easy to blend the packaging is good and it does oxidise a bit and does let my facial oil through throughout the day but other than that such a good concealer
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?