Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19831)
Buy on target.com*
Isabell Z.
Milano - viale bligny 26
Review for: Medium, Sand more...
Ho provato questo correttore su consiglio di un'amica e devo dire che ne sono rimasta contenta! Le occhiaie vengono nascoste bene e la pelle è liscia. Non è tra i migliori, ma rapporto qualità e prezzo, gli da guadagnare punti.
makeupbysakeena h.
Salmiya, Salmiya
omg what should i review about this concealer itss just amazing im using maybelline product's since 8years i loveee this concealer its just so easy to blend, smooth, light weighted covers my dark circles evrything is just perfect❤❤❤❤
Erin B.
White Rock, BC
Review for: Light more...
I love this concealer it matches my skin well and blends so nicely. I don’t like think heavy concealers and this is a nice light option. It provides a decent amount of coverage and works for me but if you’re looking for full heavy coverage this might not be the one for you.
jenna g.
Sioux Lookout, ON
Review for: Light more...
I have really been loving this concealer. It’s full coverage, which is great for me. When set with a loose powder, it lasts all day. I’ve tried quite a few concealers but none of them compare to this one. Would definetely recommend.
jessica m.
Review for: Fair more...
Right, so I heard of this of YouTube and I was unsure if I could try it but I went to a local drugstore and I gave it ago and at first I was unsure but as it went on I decided I loved it.. I really like how it left my skin and the price was super affordable too.
Ruby May C.
Wellington
Review for: Light more...
For years I’ve been using the foundation and powder for the fit me collection and I only just purchased the concealer 🤷‍♀️ love the coverage and formula, yet to find the perfect under eye concealer that DOESNT crease 😫 suggestions?
Camila T.
Bogotá
I loved all of the Shade ranges they have, it is very affortable, it amplíes nicely and was easy to blend under my eyes, i think it is a very buildable product, ver common packaging nothing too extra. i recommed you guys to use it
Meghan D.
Caledon
Review for: Light more...
I like this concealer. It works great just by itself because it is light and kind of thin so on a no makeup day it looks amazing. It doesn’t have a lot of coverage so beware but it blends very well into the skin and other products
Nicole H.
Review for: Light more...
I picked this up at my local boots store get running out of my go to concealer, and I have to say, it’s my new favourite concealer!!! Great packaging and lovely coverage! Would deffo recommend x
mero B.
Jeddah, Mekkah
Influenster
The full coverage and concealment of any dark circles and at the same time a natural look, and free of oils, available at 6 degrees, and to prefer the results of the skin from the skin and mix with your stamps.

Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?