Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19797)
Buy on Amazon
Yolanda Q.
La Habra, CA
Review for: Light more...
I absolutely love this concealer! This is my everyday concealer! This is my go to! Amazing coverage, the perfect color for my skin tone, and blends perfectly! I love it! I would so buy it again, and buy back ups. And would definitely recommend it!
Julie D.
Review for: Fair more...
I should start by saying I use this concealer to conceal, yes, but also to color correct.  I've tried genuine color correctors before for some dark spots but could never get them to work properly.  I discovered this by accident.  The lightest shade is the exact shade of my face, which is a shade darker than the foundation I use to match my neck.  Using a skin colored concealer first helps to disguise my dark spots better than the orange and red correctors available.  This gives me a more even face to then cover with foundation.  Before, I used concealer that matched my foundation and I found that made me look very dull and made my concealed spots stand out.  This way works much better for me!

I'm not sure I would call it very build-able, as I have better results with one layer, despite needing more coverage.  So far, it holds up well during the day beneath foundation, and I have combination skin.  For the price, I'd say it's a great buy and I'll be purchasing again.  I only wish the formula had better coverage.
Angie
I've used all sorts of concealers from very high end to very inexpensive. This one beats all of them hands down. Its lightweight yet buildable, doesn't oxidize and won't break the bank!! Definitely worth a try!!
Justine W.
Denver
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer is beautiful for a great medium coverage option at the drugstore. The texture is very emollient and easy to work with. Even if you apply too much, it is hard to make this concealer look bad. You do have to set it though for longevity
Chey R.
Wilmington, OH
Review for: Light more...
I love this concealer. It is comparable to high end concealers I’ve tried without being drying and expensive. The packaging is neat and simple, and it’s easy to apply. I’m almost through with my second tube, therefore I will be repurchasing soon.
Breana B.
Henderson,Nevada
This concealer is really nice and creamy not think and has very nice coverage. I would recommend this product but the shade range could be better. The product lasts really long and does not crease on me at all.
Emma G.
Portland, OR
This concealer has a lot of color options. It goes on smooth and I have yet to see it get cakey. You can really build coverage too where you need more, or leave it a little lighter where you don’t need as much.
Lindsay T.
Pittsford, NY
Review for: Fair more...
This is my favorite drugstore concealer. Super creamy, color is great, and coverage is medium. Never looks cakey and creases slightly if you’re not careful with setting it. I’ve gone through many tubes of this!
Baylee G.
Great concealer with medium coverage. Not too heavy and tends to not sink into any unwanted lines or cling to dry patches on my face. My only complaint is there isn't a very wide range of colors to choose from.
Julisa M.
Kent, Wa
Very good, recommend it a lot just need to get a few shades lighter because over time it does get darker. Very full coverage, good for starters. I’ve been doing my makeup for 2 years it’s the best for me so far
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?