Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Buy on target.com*
elise r.
Nice
Review for: Light more...
I find that this product does the job but is not extraordinary. I find it creases under my eyes however not so much that I can't use it. Definitely thick for coverage but will dry out spots where you put it to cover up a dark spot or a pimple. I will use it until I run out but I wouldn't buy again.
Madalina C.
Iasi
Review for: Fair more...
I love this concealer and I love the formula. It is really natural, not a super high coverage, but it's exactly what I need. It is also great for dry skin and it doesn't crease. Just like the Age Rewind concealer, the lightest shade is WAY too dark for me. Maybelline should do something about this!
Sha A.
riyadh
Review for: Medium more...
Skin looks perfected with this natural coverage liquid concealer. This oil-free concealer formula conceals redness, flaws, and blemishes. Matches all skin tones. Dermatologist tested. Ophthalmologist tested. Non-comedogenic concealer. Fragrance-free. Packaging may vary, what you receive may not be what is reflected on site
Shrouk M.
Review for: Light more...
The formula of this concealer is amazing and has w meduim coverage which is so good and suitable for everyone I believe plus it is considered to be cheap for its quality. Also it blends like magic with brush, beauty sponge or even with your hand. I really recommend it for everyone to try it out.❤
Jasmin P.
The concealer that I've been recently using. It's an amazing product. It's easy to work with. It covers the blemish that I need to cover. And one more thing is that I find it easy to blend.
Liv H.
Review for: Medium more...
I love this conceal, the conceal reminds me of a  duplicate  for the bars conceal but at an afffordable price. I’ve gone thought about 100 of these conceals and I would go for any other conceal.another thing is that the conceal is very buildable. Love this product and I highly recommend
Catherina A.
Review for: Fair, Light more...
It´s the best concealer I´ve tried, it feels comfy and it covers the skin better than the Nyx concealer. I think that it´s a good product for beginners in the makeup world. The only thing I don´t like is the package because the letters are erased very quickly. However, I recommend it 100%.
Federica C.
Napoli
BEST CONCLEAR EVERR!!! It cover my dark circle and i love the finish which is not too matte but is not shiny. There’s nothing left to say you just have to try this!!
Louise A.
Broadfield, Crawley
Review for: Light more...
I use shade 15. I have never tried Nars Creamy Concealer but I really do trust that it is a dupe as it does not fault. It does not crease, its hydrating, full coverage and a perfect shade. I do find it strange that shade 15 is lighter than shade 10 but I am happy that shade 15 does exist.
Chelsea-jordyn Burns H.
tullamore
Review for: Fair, Light more...
I could not live without this concealer. It's amazing for the undereyes and I use this as a base for eyeshadow and carving out the brows! It's beautiful in the skin gives such an airbrush finish , I use this on my clients and I find it amazing. I constantly repurchase this because it's just amazing!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?