Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19844)
April J.
Vernon
Okay, c'mon. I have to give Maybelline some credit for this one. The fit me concealer retails for typically $9, although that price may vary slightly... Trust me this concealer is worth the purchase. You've all heard and fallen in love with Tarte's Shape Tape concealer right? Well consider this to be it's drugstore dupe! Full coverage, long lasting with a beautiful like-skin finish. Only issue I have with this product, is the shade range which consists of only 3 shades; light, medium and dark.
Jo S.
Berlin
Review for: Light more...
its my absolut favourite concealer, the shade is perfect and it covers my under eye circles very good, it isnt drying fast and blends nicely. Also it lasts longer than my other concealers and looks good on top of every foundation, bb cream or primer.
H.A.beauty1 H.
Review for: Maybelline ® New York Fit Me ® Concealer 15 Light 0.23 fl. oz. Tube more...
This concealer is my favourite concealer it has full coverage and it’s very hydrating. You have to try this concealer it suits many skin types and they have a good shade range. You can buy this at Superdrug’s
Shivani K.
This mayebilline concealor of Fit me Range is just awesome as it doesn't only lighten your pigmentation infact it highlights your dark areas following to give your face a definite shape. Because of its liquid consistency it may not be able to cover very dark acne spots But i loooooove this product so far because you don't feel like you have applied something on your face..this is very light weighted and worth to buy
Elena K.
Toronto
Review for: Light more...
This is a great product with buildable coverage and a fantastic formula. It does a good job of hiding blemishes as well as brightening under the eyes. It blends very well and does not get patchy. I have purchased this product many times and it will continue to be one of my top concealers that I reach for on a daily basis. My only complaint is that there should be a wider shade variety so that more people can enjoy this wonderful product.
Chloe N.
Barton Le Clay, Bedfordshire
Review for: Light more...
I might like this concealer if they did more shades. The shade range is appalling. Even the lightest shade is way too orange for me. There is also hardly any (if any) dark shades either.
Toni S.
Review for: Deep more...
Awesome concealer! I love this consistency of this product, it was semi watery which helped me blend it out to a more natural finish, plus it also felt super thin and not cakey for how good it actually concealed my blemishes and under eye. My face did not break out, and this doesn’t oil up when I forget to set it with powder. It starts out fully matte on me, but only ends up with a dewy look but I’m okay with it.
Evitha P.
Muscat
Review for: Medium more...
I love Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer !! I use this to highlight under my eyes and T-zone area.  It blends in so well! It has a creamy texture and gives light-medium coverage which is build-able. It does last long once you set it with a powder. I would definitely recommend it to everyone. Its so affordable and a great product at that price!
Jade L.
Cambridge
Review for: Fair more...
It’s a very good concealer medium coverage have a good price, works for my under eyes and blemishes wish they would have like one shade lighter since im very fair I would recommend this
Hanane k.
Review for: Medium more...
it's been while that i m using it it's very usefull and the liquide isn't heavy i do it for at least 12 h so it's too smooth and full coverage i recommend it  i hope you use it too
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?