Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Emily T.
Great coverage. Blend able, light weight, long wearing. Such a great value for the price.
Sheila N.
Hephzibah, GA
For me not covered the imperfections completely. Your price is good, but not recommended.
Sarah M.
Sachse, TX
Review for: Medium more...
This formula was too thick for my liking. It felt like I was putting on Halloween makeup.
Anthony G.
Thermal, CA
This is a really nice concealer it has good coverage looks natural and stays put all day
Victoria C.
Review for: Fair more...
Amazing concealer! Looks so flawless and natural! Definitely worth trying. Feels amazing
Katlin W.
I love this to cover up my pimples and redness. The applicator is ok, it's a little hard.
Leanet H.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Fair more...
Yo tengo este y me encanta. Lo uso a diario. Es uno de los mejores correctores que tengo.
Teresa S.
Feels amazing. Light weighted. This is for people that want that natural look, coverage.
Victoria I.
lyndhurst
Review for: Maybelline ® New York Fit Me ® Concealer 20 Sand 0.23 fl. oz. Tube more...
One of my all time favorite concealers!! I use it everyday and it blends out beautifully!
Kammie T.
Review for: Cafe more...
This product worked okay honestly I think it okay for being just a drug store concealer.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back