Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Sara R.
Westwood, MA
This stuff is pretty good. I can't wait to have a good Maybelline haul again. Always my fave.
Angela H.
Wilmington, DE
Review for: Light more...
My favorite drugstore concealer for life! So creamy, lasts all day, doesn't dry my skin out !
Danielle H.
lehigh acres fl
Review for: Fair more...
This product is a great show for the NARS concealer, very affordable. Great coverage as well.
Alexandra F.
Folsom, CA
This has great coverage for a drugstore product and lasts me for months! Love this concealer.
Natalie B.
Pomona, CA
It's my current favorite drugstore concealer!
It works really good and looks really natural!
Brooke B.
Liverpool, NY
Love this concealer so much, help with under eye circles and darkness and has great coverage
Karla C.
Review for: Fair more...
One of my favorite drug store concealer. In love with this product. I wouldn’t stop using it
Madison H.
Lakewood, CO
Super blendable! Medium coverage but buildable. One of the best concealers at the drug store!
Trini B.
Milwaukee, WI
Only concealer that I own that I love, great coverage and is buildable. Really blendable too!
Paola M.
This is one of the best concealers I have ever used! it matches my pale tone skin perfectly!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart