Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #10 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Kaitlyn E.
Davy, WV
Favorite drug store concealer. Almost like my Tarte! It's coverage is amazing and blends well.
Christina A.
New Castle
Love it full coverage and wears all day and also can be just worn alone with out any foundation
Stephanie C.
Review for: Light more...
Me encanta, es perfecto, cumple con lo que dice, el precio es perfecto y es mucha buena calidad
Brianne S.
Cumberland
Review for: Fair more...
This definitely brightens under my eyes. Blends easily but with sheer away of blended too much
Kristina M.
Montevallo, AL
Review for: Light more...
I always hear wonderful things about this. And I finally had to try it out and WOW! It's great!
Martha A.
Omg I totally recommend this one. It’s amazing. I love it. It’s so creamy and easy to work with
Muito bom o acabamento a finalização a claridade que dá au olho muito bom pra quem dorme tarde
Ali C.
Curtis, NE
I love this concealer I use it almost everyday. I recommend it! Definitely one of my favorites.
Kat S.
Doral, FL
Review for: Light more...
Like the light shade as a highlighter but i dont think it gives enough coverage as a concealer
Madalynn P.
East Greenbush, NY
Awesome value, great for under eye circles, good coverage, I've repurchased this several times
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart