Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Lauren F.
Dry Ridge
I absolutely love this concealer and use it every single day!! Would Recommend to anyone!!
Nikkie K.
Middletown, OH
Perfect applicator. No mess. Has my perfect shade. Doesn’t crease. And blends in smoothly!
Lauren W.
Review for: Light more...
Best drugstore concealer that I have used. Provides nice coverage that does not look cakey.
Esperansa G.
Chattanooga, TN
I have this fit me concealer it has a light weigh,its full coverage and its so affordable.
Kaleb R.
Columbia Heights
best drugstore concealer!! i’ve been using it for 2 years no and it’s my #1 go to concealer
Katellyn L.
One of the best you'll find at the drugstore.
Beautiful coverage and great color selection.
Luis H.
colorado springs
Review for: Sand more...
Not bad quality pretty good for the price really good for the under eyes and it’s buildable
Arnette R.
Carlsbad, CA
For the price and consistency this Maybelline concealer is great. I'm a fan and will rebuy.
Morgan P.
Worthington
I like the way it feels but it doesn't have that great of coverage and it goes pretty fast
Rae G.
This concealer is fantastic! It covers all of my blemishes and my dark circles really well.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back